EURUSD signal - page 19

Mickey Moose:

I once made an EA which constantly moved the stoploss away from the price.

I, too, used to move the stoploss to the side of a loss, and in the end Nikolai Morzhov came along. Since then I have not moved it, the deposit has lived a long time.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I, too, used to move the stop-loss order towards a loss and ended up with Nikolai Morzhov. Since then I have not moved it, the deposit has lived a long time.

It happens, but because I rarely open the terminal, I do not place a stop-loss. I have visibility of the account, if there is a signal to close it, I will get it on my phone.

Our way is long and thorny on the way to the top.) I have lost by take. I have put another buy, although I promised not to work on Friday night.

The entry point is very pretty.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I, too, used to move the stop-loss order towards a loss and ended up with Nikolai Morzhov. Since then I have not moved it, the deposit has lived a long time.

In this particular case, I advised to place the stop-loss behind the local minimum. It is more reliable.

You are right, my colleague, that displacing a Stop Loss is not the best move. Therefore it is better to place it so that its triggering indicates a change in the movement logic of the currency pair. In this example, a stop loss behind the local low means the end of the wave from which we expect to make a profit.

Vadim Zotov:

In this particular case, I suggested placing a stop loss behind the local low. It's more reliable that way.

You're right, colleague, that moving the stop-loss to the loss side is not the best thing to do. Therefore it is better to place it so that its triggering would indicate a change in the movement logic of the currency pair. In this example, a stop loss behind the local low would mean the end of the wave from which we expect to make a profit.

So, do we enter "on a coin" and put a stop to make it work?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Our path is long and thorny on the way to the top.) It was broken on the point. I put another buy, although I promised not to work on Friday night.

This entry point is very nice.

Do you have indicators for beauty?

Would you like to sell off the pink one?

Thank you!

tuma_news:

do you have indicators for beauty?

Would you like to sell off the pink one?

Thank you!

No overshoot. After the gap, the quick return to the previous price suggests that we are not going down. About the indices, 3 for beauty. In fact, only 1 is needed, 2 is purely informative. The rest are a distraction. Not mine.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

No overshoot. After the gap the fast return to the previous price shows that we are not going down. About the indices, 3 for beauty. In fact, only 1 is needed, 2 is purely informative. The rest are just a distraction. Not mine.

I saw a sales formation on Stakhostik, so I asked about the indicators)))

Ok, good.

Let's do it, guys.)

Thank you!)

You're welcome. You're welcome.))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

In short, the correction was a little bit short in length, but in time it was about 10 days. Now we have a wave upwards according to the semblance principle, then again a correction and again upwards and this correction and then upwards may last for about 2 months. So far, no complaints about the shape of the movements and no big deviations :)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/213085/page12#comment_5672480

a little for the chronology

1 month has passed and the correction has occurred, if you draw a diagonal through the marked centre of the structure, it will be support + the lower limit of the regression. If we project it further, the growth could be about a month, I am not sure about the targets, but it could be at least 4500 p. This is just a review, not for trading, and the timings +- so far everything coincides.

Reason: