How and where to set up a hedge fund?

Share your thoughts, please.

https://eampartners.com/blog/hedge-funds-fundamentals-opyt-vladeltsa-hedzh-fonda/

Hedge Funds Fundamentals и мой опыт владельца хедж-фонда
Hedge Funds Fundamentals и мой опыт владельца хедж-фонда
  • eampartners.com
Зачем повторно учиться? Решил обновить знания. Индустрия хедж-фондов огромна и многие изменения просто невозможно отследить в одиночку. Захотел узнать, что изменилось за последние годы в маркетинге хедж-фонд индустрии. Маркетинг в хедж-фонд индустрии строго регулируется законодательством и правилами делового оборота. Несмотря на вышедшее в...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Please share your thoughts.

Wolfline Capital is a fundraising service and has documents (step-by-step steps) on their website.

О! Thank you so much!

I had a distant acquaintance on Facebook who owned something like a mini HF. And in general, how is HF better than PAMM?

I understand there are very large HFs in the West, the returns are low, but more than the bank rate. They live on volumes. What is the benefit for us? Just extra hassle.

I'd be glad if you could enlighten me.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I had a distant acquaintance on Facebook who owned something like a mini HF. And in general, how is HF better than PAMM?

I understand there are very large HFs in the West, the returns are low, but more than the bank rate. They live on volumes. What is the benefit for us? Just extra hassle.

I would be glad if you could enlighten me.

I'm thinking about how to save money for the people.

Personally, I do not know anyone who has remained a mere mortal and hides money under his pillow.

Probably everyone spends it now, as other options are meaningless.

And a hedge fund as an escape route.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I am pondering on the subject of how to save money for the people.

Personally, I haven't known any of the mere mortals left who hide money under their pillow for a long time now.

Probably everyone spends it now, as other options are meaningless.

And as a salvation option - a hedge fund

Yes, under the pillow maybe only old people. Although Mr. Ulyukayev kept quite a lot at home.

I had a different question - why all these complications with accounting and taxes when you can just open a PAMM or its analogue.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, only old people can keep it under their pillow. Although the same Ulyukayev kept quite a bit at home.

I had a different question - why all these complications with accounting and taxes when you can just open a PAMM or its equivalent.

PAMM is an option, but not a workable one.

The bottom line is that the strategy is a trade secret of the fund and quite different amounts.

The costs will reduce the rate of return on the client's deposit. But the main point of a deposit is still to beat inflation.

One of the top hedge funds in the US has 139 yards under management. Do they need this PAMM? ...

Renat Akhtyamov:

PAMM is an option, but not a working one.

The bottom line is that the strategy is a trade secret of the foundation and very different amounts.

One of the top hedge funds in the US has 139 yards under management. Do they need this PAMM?

I don't want to sound impolite, but I doubt you will raise that much. I have been invited to hedge funds a couple of times by my Russian-speaking colleagues, but somehow nothing came of it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I don't mean to be impolite, but I doubt you will raise that much. I have been invited to hedge funds through Russian-speaking colleagues a couple of times, but somehow it did not work out.

Of course they do, but they are mostly crooks.

The check is elementary.

I personally told them that I needed a sum of money for a deposit of a lakh. The company through which you enter the market will go bankrupt if you make a profit.

Renat Akhtyamov:

They do, but they are mostly crooks.

It's elementary to check.

I personally told them that I needed a deposit amount of one million. They were out right away: the office through which you enter the market will go bankrupt if you make a profit.

Yes, there are plenty of scammers in this field. But the last ones from the states were showing their developments, for some reason in Python, a pretty good site on machine learning.

As I understood it, they were stomping around for a year, they have no money and were looking for an investor. All in all, it all stalled in a sluggish way.

Reason: