Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 37

Sergey Lazarenko:

do you have the principle of averages in levels? Then there's nowhere to put the stops, will they be big, if at all?

Yes, they are linked to the averages and tied to the waves.

Stops are calculated by another system. I develop virtual ones for ATS. I give a certain percentage to cheat from the deposit. There should be protection for the depo.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You start your forecasts this way: I think that gold will go up, on the basis of such-and-such indicator readings. Entry point so-and-so, stops so-and-so.

I thought I wrote, the metals are in an uptrend, that's why TVX has two options, to Breakout when it comes to resistance, or to LP when it pulls back to support, is that clear? The trend is determined by the Dow, the tops and the troughs.

Sergey Lazarenko:

I thought I wrote, the metals are in an uptrend, that's why TVX has two options, to breakout when it comes to resistance, or to LP, when it pulls back to support, is that clear? The trend is determined by the Dow, by the tops and troughs

Which indicator shows it, where the entry points are.
There are always two possibilities

Vladimir Baskakov:
Which indicator shows this, where the entry points are.
There are always two possibilities

there are no indicators, when there is a TVH on the breakdown, then a squeeze should be drawn on the chart, if there is a TVH on the LP, then long candles, with long shadows

Sergey Lazarenko:

There are no indicators, when the TVH is on the breakout, the squeeze should be drawn on the chart, if the TVH is on the LP, then long candles, with long shadows

Long shadows are a phantom, don't take them into account. Do you know why and how long shadows are formed? If you look at them, there is no volume in 99% of cases, there is a common liquidity gap

Sergey Lazarenko:

There are no indicators, when the TVH is on the break, the squeeze should be drawn on the chart, if the TVH is on the LP, then long candles, with long shadows

You're guessing.

Sergey Lazarenko:

There are no indicators, when there is a TVX breakout, the squeeze should appear on the chart, if there is a TVX on the LP, there are long candlesticks with long shadows

I will describe it using real-life example: you always go to the market to buy cucumbers, there are always about a dozen of sellers and the price is the same for all of them and it is formed by competition.

But one day you come and for some reason there is only one seller and the price is inflated by 20%. You buy cucumbers for a high price, because there is no choice. BUT, that is not an excuse to go around and tell everyone that the price of cucumbers has increased, because any next day in the market all the sellers are again in place and the price is again the same ... competitive. So you have formed a price "spike", which is unlikely to happen again.

It's the same in our market, well, there was no liquidity, so we bargained for any price.The shadow is a phantom.

You need to look at the body of the candle - these are the volumes and they were and are traded on.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Long shadows are a phantom, don't take them into account. Do you know why and how long shadows are formed? If you look at them, 99% of the time there's no volume, there's a normal liquidity gap

no, the long shadow is a harbinger, a sign that the price is more likely to bounce back than to break through.

Sergey Lazarenko:

No, the long shadow is a harbinger, a sign that price is more likely to bounce back than to break through

50/50. I've already told you what a shadow is

You look at how price approaches a level, is it being pushed there, or is it creeping up a little, that's "more likely to break than to be recovered".

Vladimir Baskakov:
In short, guessing.

Why are you guessing? Do I have to tell you every single penny? I would do it, but your interest is curiosity, I'll waste my time and you'll forget in 5 minutes. For every TVX breakdown/lp there are clear signs that should be on the level, of course it is not at the same level as with the turkey, but in general it is the same

Reason: