Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 8

And here's what Gas looks like on the spot, probably on a breakout, on the South, a long candle, a small pullback from the LP. Although I don't know, there should be a pullback after such a candle

how studies are going, in Turkey

Look, the level for wheat, on the Russian fund, but the point is, in this case it is the level of breaking the corrective pullback (the trend, remember what it consists of?), that is, there was an upward impulse, then a broad pullback, and the level of breaking the 5200 trend, the downtrend will break, and at this level it will fly in impulse, cunning Gerchik, I exposed you. Tell me, did you and I take apart 7 pairs for three hours? Three hours, and how does Gerczyk pick 50 shares? He simply looks for trend models, finds the key levels in them and breaks them down! Everything else goes down the drain, and he doesn't give a damn... That is how Marat trades, at the key trend points, Gerchik calls them breaks, but the risks are bigger, and Gerchik takes one candle risk on M5

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

Crosses to consider, for tomorrow, can't sleep, Audi/Canadian dollar, uptrend, paranormal candle gave Klose below resistance - from which there was an update of the High of this trend, so Buy on the LP

Audi franc, there's a mash-up or whatever it is that's gone out of your head, the level doesn't count

audi/Japanese yen, after LP reached mirror level, what to do? - no idea

Sergey Lazarenko:

audi/Japanese yen, after LP reached mirror level, what to do? - don't understand.

Buy by candlestick patterns. Impulse level taken, consolidation and go

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Buy by candlestick patterns. The level was taken by impulse, we managed to gather (consolidation) and go ahead.

I do not understand a bit, but I digested the information, in theory yes, Buy, to the North, the trend is up with a slight pullback

Sergey Lazarenko:

I don't understand a bit, but I digested the information, in theory yes, Buy, North, trend is up with a slight pullback

One has to be careful with the yen this week, it will be angry.

I expect a gap down and buy from there, but the target is small, about 30 pips.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You have to be careful with the yen this week - it will be angry.

I expect a gap down and buy from there, but the target is small, about 30 pips.

Why the gap? What's the bright candlestick on the D1?

Reason: