Why do you limit the maximum drawdown on the account? - page 13

jelizavettka:
You won't know the parameters of all the many open positions on the market. You will only be guessing.
And you don't need to.

DmitriyN:
You don't need to do that.

What do you want to do? Catch peaks on the counter-trend, with which the makers are knocking down stops? Haha.

tara:

"Catching a reversal or correction". You can read from the end. Take the top version of the model and try it.

Beautiful turkeys you have there.)

By the way, I'm not wearing trousers right now - it's hot. I don't know about Lizaveta :)

I'm wearing clothes. It's cold. The air-conditioners, though...

:)

tara:

Just, he realised he was in the wrong direction :) A stop triggered - he flipped ...

By the way, in "reversals and corrections", I gave an opportunity to simulate such a situation.

Is it in "Catching a reversal or correction"?

yep

DmitriyN:
This is silly. It goes against common sense.

No. Look at Gerchik - his students brag about how they make trades on Nysa... I remember this particular example... Now I do not remember the link - I can look it up... Videoconference - he had it...

There went into a short with a stop at the level above, then the stock breaks that level and they cover the old position and open a new one in the direction of the breakdown and take it with a cut profit as the move ended... there TP was bigger than SL... It is true there was nothing for volumes...

My question was: "Didn't they go into a reversal with subsequent takeoff on increased volumes? You can call A.M. Gerchik a martingale locker, too... :-)

Intraday trading.

tara:
yep
I see. I'll check the branch.

Roman.:

No. Look at Gerchik - his students brag about how they make trades on Nysa... I remember this particular example... Now I do not remember the link - I can look it up... A video conference - he had one...

Roman, if you find it, please send me the link. I'd like to see that conference.

jelizavettka:
Roman, if you find it, please send me the link. I would like to see this conference.
Just for your sake! :-) She's a beauty!
Reason: