Looking for a programmer, there is an MTS enriching its creator.

It's all there in the title. A little bit about the system:

Fully mechanical.

Profitable at the time of creation.

Just a programmer's dream in terms of describing the ToR.

If you ask what the catch is, I'll tell you, there are two. The first one was developed long ago. The second one we will not reveal yet in order to maintain the intrigue.

Who is ready to push the trader's mind, please inform us in this thread. A prerequisite is to solemnly commit to implement the MTS in the code and post the code in this thread.

To anticipate some of the posts I'll give a couple of explanations. Everything is conceived to satisfy the human need to put in order the chaos, I mean the informational chaos. If we implement this MTS in code, we will either get rich, or we will possess invaluable knowledge that the system doesn't work. But in either case we will undoubtedly be one step closer to understanding the market.

Gayrat Madumarov:

It's all there in the title. A little bit about the system:

Fully mechanical.

Profitable at the time of creation.

Just a programmer's dream in terms of describing the ToR.

If you ask what the catch is, I'll tell you, there are two. The first one was developed long ago. The second one we will not reveal yet in order to maintain the intrigue.

Who is ready to push the trader's mind, please inform us in this thread. The prerequisite is to make a solemn commitment to implement the MTS in the code and post the code in this thread.

To anticipate some of the posts, I'll give a couple of clarifications. Everything is being conceived to satisfy human need to put chaos in order, meaning informational chaos. Having implemented this MTS in code, we'll either become rich or possess invaluable knowledge that the system doesn't work. But in either case we will undoubtedly be one step closer to understanding the market.

Instead of all this water, it's enough to post a description of the strategy :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Instead of all this water, a description of the strategy should have been posted :-)

)))))))))))))))

Gayrat Madumarov:

Whoever is ready to move the trader's thought, please announce themselves in this thread. The prerequisite is to make a solemn commitment to implement the MTS in the code and post the code in this thread.

1.TS with open source code is already inherently unworkable.))

2.You don't need to understand the market to trade.))

Yesterday I was testing the neuronet. The probability of profitable trades on different tests from 0.53 to 0.75. I was testing yesterday. Probability of profitable trades in different tests.) However, she is doing a great job). And brains, not even comparable to a cockroach.

And what are we going to compare the "trader's mind" with? Where to "move it"? Just bada.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

1.An open-source TS is already inherently unworkable.))

2.You don't need to understand the market to trade.))

Yesterday I tested the neuronet. The probability of profitable trades on different tests from 0.53 to 0.75. I was testing yesterday. Probability of profitable trades in different tests.) However, she is doing a great job). And brains, not even comparable to a cockroach.

And what are we going to compare the "trader's mind" with? Where to "move it"? Just fuckin' hell.

Point 1, could you please elaborate?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Point 1, could you be more specific?

Any publicly available TA is unworkable). A lot has been written about it, including in TA books.

SZZY It is from a cycle - when the idea gets hold of masses, it becomes a material force.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Any publicly available TA is unworkable). Much has been written about this, including in TA books.

SZZY It is from a cycle - when an idea gets hold of masses, it becomes a material force.

But what about Ilan, who has already been screwed by every one of us ))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Any publicly available TA is unworkable). Much has been written about this, including in TA books.

This is from the cycle - when an idea takes hold of the masses, it becomes a material force.

Geez... We must urgently push the idea of a creepy plumerator to the masses - let it take hold of the masses - we'll get rich.

Enriched who? You? Pupkin? Who?

Artyom Trishkin:

Geez... We must urgently push the idea of a creepy plummer to the masses - let it take hold of the masses - we'll get rich.

Why should I?

There's a lot of plumers out there, and so far there's no one getting rich.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Why should I?

There are already a lot of plunderers, and so far there have been no gold-plated ones).

Then don't you think it's strange that the postulate you describe is only true in one direction?

Reason: