FAPturbo 57

can anyone give me their impression of the ability of this FAPturbo 57 robot EA? Has anyone had the chance to use this robot? and can FAPturbo which is ran on the MetaTrader 4 platform be moved to run on the Metatrader 5 platform or must I stay on Metatrader to be able to use what I paid for?? any information would be deeply appreciated for as you can tell in my words I am a newbie still very wet behind the ears... so   thank you for any input

my name is kevin. 

zymis:

can anyone give me their impression of the ability of this FAPturbo 57 robot EA? Has anyone had the chance to use this robot? and can FAPturbo which is ran on the MetaTrader 4 platform be moved to run on the Metatrader 5 platform or must I stay on Metatrader to be able to use what I paid for?? any information would be deeply appreciated for as you can tell in my words I am a newbie still very wet behind the ears... so   thank you for any input 

If it's a MT4 EA you run it on MT4 . . . you would need to understand exactly what it is doing to code it from scratch for MT5 or need the source code to try and "convert" it to MT5,  but you probably don't have the source code.  Why don't you ask the vendors if they are going to make a MT5 version ?

RaptorUK:
If it's a MT4 EA you run it on MT4 . . . you would need to understand exactly what it is doing to code it from scratch for MT5 or need the source code to try and "convert" it to MT5,  but you probably don't have the source code.  Why don't you ask the vendors if they are going to make a MT5 version ?

thank you I haven't gotten around to bothering the vendor yet I was just trying to get some info on product and see if it could be done alone but vendor it is thanks again

fapTurbo is still being sold?  wow.  Didn't realize there were so many...well...nevermind.  good luck with it.

zymis:

my name is kevin. 

does this thing still exist ? lol

i'm gona save you allot of time and money, DO NOT EVER BUY AN EA ! because if it was profitable it wouldn't be for sale.

tylerbose:
does this thing still exist ? lol

i'm gona save you allot of time and money, DO NOT EVER BUY AN EA ! because if it was profitable it wouldn't be for sale.
Best is to build your own EA :-D
Reason: