Mining. Is it still relevant or not? - page 9

Evgeny Belyaev:

Is electricity cheaper near the hydropower plant?

Probably cheaper at the outlets of the hydropower plant itself))

HBT29:

Probably cheaper in the outlets of the hydropower plant itself))

The most frustrating thing is that you can't mine here...

But the bottom line is to keep it all the same.

We take two machines - a 286 and a 686. Which one will be cooler for mining? The difference is in the bit rate and in the software. It is necessary to make changes in software, so that it is desirable to put to free bits of composite processor in one word ready hash-codes of crypto from pool for comparison. Respectively, reallocate memory. Of course, it would be better to write such a program in assembler, not in C++, as it was done in the beginning. We did so because there was not much crypto at that time. Here the task of this program ends. The rest can be taken from the latest version 14.

In the end, you get a machine of the following nature - divide it into two parts - one performs crypto creation, the second - the usual under the wind, and it throws a finished unique crypto in a wallet.

There should be nothing to boil in the end. SHA 256 is not that hard to code.

Good luck anyway! //I wanted to do it myself, but...

Renat Akhtyamov:

The most frustrating thing is that you can't mine in our ...

You can't mine in pussy city?

Or are you talking about Kotland?

Evgeny Belyaev:

You can't mine in pussy city?

Or are you talking about Kotlandia?

Bangladesh, we know.)

Renat Akhtyamov:

The most frustrating thing is that you can't mine here...

But the bottom line is that we have to keep it.

We take two machines - a 286 and a 686. Which one will be cooler to mine? The difference is in the bit rate and in the software. It is necessary to make changes in software, so that it is desirable to put to free bits of CPU hash-codes of crypto from pool for comparison in one word. Respectively, reallocate memory. Of course, such a program must be written in assembler, not in C++, as it was done in the beginning. We did so because there was not much crypto at that time. Here the task of this program ends. The rest can be taken from the latest version 14.

There should be nothing to boil in the end. SHA 256 is not that hard to encode.

Good luck nevertheless! //I wanted to do it myself, but...

What do you mean you can not mine here. Our MPs are changing their minds at a moment's notice. In December 2016, they introduced a draft law on criminal liability for mining. They wanted to pass it in December 2017. In March 2017, they decided to issue their own cryptocurrency. So it is not forbidden to mine in Russia, so....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

What do you mean you can't mine in our country. Our MPs are re-shoeing themselves at once. In December 2016, they introduced a draft law on criminal liability for mining. They wanted to pass it in December 2017. In March 2017, they decided to issue their own cryptocurrency. So it is not forbidden to mine in Russia, so....

Well, they will be issuing their own cryptocurrency, most likely by themselves.

Renat Akhtyamov:
They'll be releasing their own crypto and most likely by themselves.

What do you mean by themselves??? They will develop a mining tool in the form of software etc and please mine whoever can.... I think so.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

What do you mean by themselves??? They will develop a mining tool in the form of software etc and please mine whoever can.... I think so.....

We'll see, we'll see. I doubt such a blatant freebie.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Let us wait and see. I doubt such a blatant freebie.

You are right, when a new cryptocurrency is released, the block is usually simple and there is a lot of money to be made, but the price will be small at the moment and will start to grow with the complexity of the block. So the main thing here is to have time :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

You are right, when a new cryptocurrency is released, the block is usually simple and there is a lot of money to be made, but the price will be small at the moment and will start to grow with the complexity of the block. So the main thing here is to have time :-)

How do you change the block - tell me more about it, I don't understand something.

It seemed to me that encryption principle is applied there - there is a lock (randomly generated code) and there is a key (code backing for decryption of transaction), accordingly complexity cannot change, but there are many variants.

Reason: