Looking for a trader with a trading system. I am a programmer - page 10

Алексей Тарабанов:

Remove the excess - the middle line. When the upper line is crossed, sell, after crossing the lower one, buy. If there is a trend, it is better not to play with it.

In general, it's not the lines, but the volatility. If it is good, buy after a red candle, and sell after a green one. And all the lines do not matter. The main thing is to feel and understand the market.

My task was to create filters for position opening stops at Horizontal line crossing. It seems to have worked, I need to check it thoroughly on workdays.

However you are right about the Indicator levels, the best result has been obtained by breakdown of top or bottom levels and the average has 50 to 50.

-----------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the 2 hour - as you said from the top down and from the bottom up - better results.

Files:
Hline_VSCc.PNG  119 kb
Hline_VSC61.PNG  120 kb
Hline_VSCj2.PNG  122 kb
Hline_VSC93.PNG  128 kb
Hline_VSCj4.PNG  133 kb
sgb46u.PNG  15 kb

Why do you need a trader with his TS?

There is a website dedicated to trading strategies, the lion's share of which involve manual trading that can be mathematically described and turned into an EA.

You can take strategies from books, for example, the same "Three screens of Elder", or the same "Turtles", or brokers have strategies that can be taken as a basis and mathematically described or analyzed and combined.

You can read the descriptions of the Expert Advisors they sell here on the website and make your own symbiosis.

Why do you need a trader when you can use live M1 to work out your ideas based on M30 and/or D1?

Roman_S:

Why do you need a trader when you can do it on a live M1?

The programmer is trying to get a super-duper strategy out of the trader because all of Elder's turtles have long been dissected on all sorts of timeframes. Alas, the golden key has not been found there, so, trader, spill it!

Aleksei Stepanenko:
The programmer is trying to get a super-duper strategy out of the trader because all of Elder's turtles have long been dissected on all sorts of timeframes. Alas, the golden key has not been found there, so, trader, spill it!

8,998 buckets of water haven't been scooped out, so there's no golden key.

Алексей Тарабанов:

8,998 buckets of water not scooped out

Exactly!

Strategies like:

if(Ma_slow>Ma_fast) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,......

don't suggest

Roman_S:

Why do you need a trader with his TS?

There is a website dedicated to trading strategies, the lion's share of which involve manual trading that can be mathematically described and turned into an EA.

You can take strategies from books, for example, the same "Three screens of Elder", or the same "Turtles", or brokers have strategies that can be taken as a basis and mathematically described or analyzed and combined.

You can read the descriptions of the Expert Advisors they sell here on the website and make your own symbiosis.

Why would you need a trader if you can use M30 and/or D1 on a live M1 to work out your ideas?

You may not believe it, but if you do it live, you can feel the market

Алексей Тарабанов:

You won't believe it, but if you live, you can feel the market.

I agree by 114%, but as the unforgettable A.M. Gerchik said: "Trade what you understand". - and this is our vision of the market, can be described mathematically, because it fits, albeit indirectly, into the formula of 3 moving averages, which in a certain way represents on M1 the sign of Aquarius, when the Moon is rising, i.e. nascent, in general, a small sickle in the night sky.

Roman_S:

the 3 moving average formula, which in a certain way on M1 depicts the sign of Aquarius when the Moon is rising, i.e. nascent, in general a little sickle in the night sky.

Now that's interesting! I'll try to program it:

if(Ma1+Ma2+Ma3>>♒︎ && ◯==☽ ) take_money($);

Алексей Тарабанов:

Remove the excess - the middle line. When the upper line is crossed, sell, after crossing the lower one, buy. If there is a trend, it is better not to play with it.

In general, it's not the lines, but the volatility. If it is good, buy after a red candle, and sell after a green one. And all the lines do not matter. The main thing is to feel and understand the market.

Alexei, you're growing right before my eyes...

You've given up on your indicator and are getting smart, aren't you?

But above is a beautiful avatar asking for something to face...

And just below, the thinkers emphasise the complexity of the task....

Yes, not everything is easy, but it's solvable.

I'll tell you about my last one.

When I´ve made it, it had even a million of logical errors, and it balanced any price movement - trend, flat, whatever.

What we have now is a real AI. We have a lot of ideas that we will use in our trading robots, but we will never be able to solve them.

So don't stop there, it's a long way to go.

It's getting grander and grander.

Reason: