Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 117

khorosh:

I just don't understand why homemade beer can be better than store-bought, if the ingredients are all the same.

The quality of the raw materials, the lack of chemicals (preservatives) and the lack of technology. You make it for yourself at home, if you know how.

In the south, too, homemade wine for yourself and for sale - the difference is like heaven and earth.

khorosh:

I used to make grape wine when I lived in Bishkek. The vessel was hermetically sealed, and the gas released through a water seal was vented through a plastic tube. What's malt? Is it a powder?

I just don't understand why homemade beer can be better than store-bought beer, if the ingredients are all the same.

I'm not talking about wine-making.

Malt is sprouted grain. It's sold in bags and loose as grain.

When I counted the cost of raw material (which is 2 or even 3 years ago) came out at 50 rubles / litre. It is clear that at the factory with larger volumes the price of raw materials is lower, but you have to add the cost of packaging, delivery, wages of employees and the profit of business owners. According to the technology beer must ferment for 21 days, but there are varieties that must ferment for up to six months. Look at the price on the supermarket shelf and draw conclusions ;)

They say there's a technology: concentrate + water + alcohol. ;)

Aleksei Stepanenko:
I know from my mother that sugar is burned by active movement. Long walks, at least.

Yes, apparently only long-term and regular. But it's not all so clear-cut. I once went five kilometres into the woods to pick strawberries. I could hardly come back, my sugar was off the charts.

khorosh:

But it's not all so straightforward.

Yes I agree, the processes are complex: bouncing up and down, sometimes you can't keep track of the link to the cause. Do you reduce it with pills?

Like this...

Latest hot topics

About five minutes of reading the documentation, that's bullshit.

;)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Yes I agree, the processes are complex: bouncing up and down, sometimes you can't keep track of the link to the cause. Do you reduce it with pills?

Yes, I swallow pills. Took some pills at one time, can't remember the name of them and I felt lousy. I suspected they were nothing, so I switched to Maninil and felt a big difference for the better. That's what I'm taking now. But the effect seems to be getting worse lately. Apparently the body gets used to it and the effectiveness of the drug decreases.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

By the way, do you remember to give your grandchildren a beer to prevent diabetes? It is thought that the predisposition to the disease may have genetic causes.

Yes, there is a genetic inheritance of diabetes. My mother had diabetes. I think you're kidding about grandchildren.

khorosh:

I think you're joking about grandchildren.

The easiest way to deal with trolling is to ignore the troll.

PapaYozh:

Malt is sprouted grain. It is sold in bags and by weight in grain form.

You need malt for brewing. You can get malt milled from those who sell it at retail.

Reason: