A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 11

Svinozavr:

C-4

Thank you )

OnGoing:

because there are brokers with professional platforms that offer fantastic execution, liquidity, spreads, etc. I do not want to pipsqueak.

I would also like to ask you for information on brokers in a private message.

gek01:
Can I get some information about brokers in a private message, please?
Some brokers have their own platform, but in fact (for our spots) there is a standard - Quick. For example: NKVD is not very handy, but it is usable. And robots can be attached there.

C-4:

There is nothing easier than to run a robot on a Russian stock market - just write your own trading terminal, connect it to Quick (300 rubles per month for accounts up to 50k rubles) or directly to Plaza (4k rubles per month), develop your own database to accumulate statistics and monitor the current situation, develop a subsystem for receiving historical data, and then use at least one third-party product for technical analysis such as WealthLab ...

I don't understand why so much complexity? Why do you need your own trading terminal? There is an API of Quick, and I think Plaza also has an API. And as for the quotes history, it can be taken from the same Quick by DDE if I am not mistaken. Why do we need a "third-party product for technical analysis"? We are writing our own robot, aren't we?

Meat:

I don't understand why so much complexity? Why do you need your own trading terminal? There is an API of Quick, and I think Plaza also has an API. And as for the quotes history, it can be taken from the same Quick by DDE if I am not mistaken. Why do we need a "third-party product for technical analysis"? We are writing our own robot, aren't we?

"There aremany things in heaven and on earth that our wise men could never dream of":)

C-4

What do you think. Do you think it will be easier to trade the RTS Index (not futures, but index) than eurdollar? I don't have 30k free funds at the moment, but my broker (finam) has the RTS index in MT4.

Shniperson:

C-4

What do you think. Do you think it will be easier to trade the RTS Index (not futures, but index) than eurdollar? I don't have 30k free funds at the moment, but my broker (finam) has the RTS index in MT4.

Depending on what the broker's terms are and how close the real trading conditions in MT4 are to the futures. As for the trading itself, before trading on RTS, try to test the robot on this instrument. If it makes a profit, you can trade.

Shniperson:

C-4

30k - is it for what? If for futures, there is a margin of about 10-15K per contract.

I mean by hand... but the spread there is 0.3-0.5 points RTS.

Meat:
What is 30k for? If for futures, there is a margin of about 10-15K per contract.

I mean comfortable trading. I mean that there could be several trades in different instruments in the market at once, so that one could at least minimally vary the volume and keep comfortable stops. Of course, I can trade on 3-5 thousand rubles. There are many things you can do in life, such as drink non-alcoholic beer, or have a rubber doll instead of a woman.
Reason: