What is your trading strategy?! - page 6

Maksim Levashov:
if you need a lesson or two on how to get money out of forex
It would be a good idea)))

Maksim Levashov:
if you need a lesson or two on how to make money from forex

How much do the lessons cost?

OK, here's a strategy that's simple but not profitable: a moving average envelope, or 2 internal and external envelopes...

touch the upper volatility boundary - sell
touch the lower boundary - buy...

you can also add a marching average...

voila, the strategy will most likely lose, but I didn't promise a profitable one, I promised a simple one...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What is the cost of lessons?

I teach via Skype, please contact me in person.

The strategy is simple, I trade the trend, after confirmation I enter, after the pullback I put a boo. tp on a significant level on the weekly chart. medium-term trading with leverage 1:33.

I`ve been trading with lots of losses before that, I`ve learned from my mistakes.

Not everybody can trade profitably, it takes a lot of nerves and precious time to make intraday trade and the result is worse in comparison with medium-term trading.

My point is that not everybody can trade, I like it.

Now you can give it to experienced and trusted people;)

Vasiliy Tarasenko:

Now you can give it to people who are experienced and trusted;)

I am not managing a hundred quid) unless I am an amusement beginner. The only thing that remains is MAM and PAMM, and in the meantime you have to learn on the cent.

Ales Kolomenas:
Please share your trading strategy, and preferably help me pick a strategy at 0.01 lots for $ 100, I can not pull the deposit more, my family has two children, my loans, I can not even count on a bigger deposit, thanks a lot, colleagues!

They have hourly, daily, weekly and daily contests. There are hourly, daily, weekly, monthly. Participate, watch the winners' stats, ask yourself silly questions. Or look for promotions with no deposit bonus.

In your situation, the main question is not one of strategy. Where are you going to get the time and the fresh head? You have none.

By the way, about the no deposit bonus, instaforex has it in $70

I even made a pamm account out of it :)

https://www.instaforex.com/ru/forex_monitoring.php?trader=2544098#/

Checked again, it turns out they don't have such a bonus anymore. I had to check again and it turns out they no longer have such a bonus.

Vasiliy Tarasenko:

By the way, about the no deposit bonus, instaforex has it in $70

I even made a pamm account out of it :)

https://www.instaforex.com/ru/forex_monitoring.php?trader=2544098#/

Checked again, it turns out they don't have such a bonus anymore. I had to check again and it turns out they no longer have such a bonus.

Here are lists of sites with no deposit bonuses

Forex No-Deposit Bonuses
Forex No-Deposit Bonuses
  • www.bestforexbonus.com
No-deposit bonuses Average rating Comments Available till Status Updated on

Thank you very much)))
I tried it on Insta, but I don't think so. I tried it on Insta, but it didn't work as well as in real trading. My side was gained 5-6 points but my profit was only 15-20 cents on 0.10 volume
Reason: