From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 154

Доктор:

Well, if you put it that way, the regular classic candle is also a thinning candle.

If there are several candles in a row with a single price? In a thinning, and in a Renko, there will be one candle.

Renat Akhtyamov:
If there are several candles in a row with a single price? In both thinning and renegotiation there will be one candle.

Isn't thinning some unique procedure rather than a class of operation? And renko is thinning, and classic candle is thinning, and once a year to turn on the terminal for a minute is thinning.

Доктор:

Isn't thinning some unique procedure rather than a class of operation? And renko is thinning, and classic candle is thinning, and once a year to turn on the terminal for a minute is thinning.

Just didn't think it through and rushed to answer. I don't see the point in repeating myself.

Renat Akhtyamov:
If there are several candlesticks with the same price in a row? In thinning and in Renko there will be one candle.

This does not solve the problem, the main problem with Renko is understanding where to start counting from, it depends on everything, i.e. it depends on the person, so the method is initially wrong, just like choosing the "right" MA period.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

This does not solve the problem, the main problem with Renko is understanding where to start counting from, it depends on everything, i.e. it depends on the person, so the method is initially wrong, just like choosing the "right" MA period.

I will answer myself then. It makes no difference where you start, as long as you don't end up in a rectangle.

Renat Akhtyamov:
the main thing is not to finish the rectangle

How's that? One giant Renko candle? =D

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

How's that? One giant Renko candle? =D

It doesn't really matter whether it's a renko or not. However, the full picture is there. From a statistical point of view it is probably not interesting

In short, the survey showed that the sufferers are not interested in anything other than thinning quotes.

Perhaps, yes - along with market cycles, this thing is an extremely important basis of the Grail.

The various methods of thinning achieve:

1. splitting the original market process into two sub-processes: Alpha and Omega (see https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134424)

2. maximum preservation of information, which is carried by tick quotes. Uniform thinning (work with OPEN/CLOSE M1, M5 and higher) leads to the loss of all information and to the transition to a normal distribution of increments, which has the maximum entropy and work with a Wiener process without demolition, which is extremely difficult (but, you can)

3. Adding to the initial series information related to time stamp effects with a certain type of thinning. Even a series (-1; +1) of the "random walk" type can be made more informative by thinning it through an Erlang distribution, obtaining some kind of series for the path (sum of coin increments) through exponential time intervals.

Феномены рынка
Феномены рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Решил вот такую веточку организовать, надеюсь, коллеги поддержат (из тех кто не очень жадные до знаний :о), и так же будут выкладывать какие то наб...

Alexander_K2:

In short, the survey showed that the sufferers are not interested in anything other than thinning quotes.

Perhaps, yes - along with market cycles, this thing is an extremely important basis of the Grail.

The various methods of thinning achieve:

1. splitting the original market process into two sub-processes: Alpha and Omega (see https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134424)

2. maximum preservation of information, which is carried by tick quotes. Uniform thinning (work with OPEN/CLOSE M1, M5 and higher) leads to the loss of all information and to the transition to a normal distribution of increments, which has the maximum entropy and work with a Wiener process without drift, on which it is extremely difficult (but, you can) to earn

3. Adding to the initial series information related to time stamp effects with a certain type of thinning. Even a series (-1; +1) of "random walk" type can be made more informative by thinning it through Erlang distribution, obtaining some kind of series for the path (sum of coin increments) through exponential time intervals.

Sasha, have you even realised that you can only thin out on a tick chart? The meaning is not even in question.

And how do banks work on hourly-daily-weekly TFs? They are thinning hard)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

And how do the banks operate on hourly-day-weekly TFs?))).

Good question. I think they use market cycles - one of its characteristics, which I think you also use.

Reason: