FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 667

stranger:
There is nothing to discuss, open it, but write clearly what you do, and not like this.)

I am making a strategy that already includes: long term, medium term, short term and pips. The last thing left is the intraday forecast (it's the validation stage now) and the distribution of risk on trades.

And for super profits - I do not know what of this set and apply.

Alexander Laur:

It depends on the TIME TO BE IN THE MARKET. If it is a short time, measured in tens of minutes, then why not? If, like you, it's a medium term, i.e. the time is measured in days and weeks, then I completely agree with you - you can't.

If the price stands still, then just get out of the market and do not try to change the market. :) The market will not go anywhere, it will surely provide an opportunity to open a position again. It's an intraday.

That's when you can do it.)

No.

new-rena:

I am making a strategy that already includes: long term, medium term, short term and pips. The last thing that remains is an intraday forecast (now at the testing stage) and the distribution of risk across trades.

I do not know which of these sets should be used for making super profits.

Here we can also add, the closer to the date the forecast, the lower the drawdown and the higher the profit, (BUT!) and the higher the risk of losing.

Roman Busarov:
HELLO HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Greetings from Ukraine !!!

new-rena:
here we can also add, the closer in date the forecast, the lower the drawdown and the higher the profit, (BUT!) and the higher the risk of a loss.
Rena, so can you kebab?)))

stranger:
Rena, do you know how to make kebab?)))
of course. if you buy it ready-made, you can't eat it. and the process... shish kebab is a real treat)

moonlighting:

I wanted to ask him how to buy gold on Khae.

stranger:
That's a ticher, our new GURU does not come in, I wanted to learn from him how to buy gold on the Hai.
He's getting ready for September 1, he's going to school tomorrow.

stranger:
That's what ticher, our new GURU does not come, I wanted to ask him how to buy gold on the khay.
Ask him how to water the vegetable garden on a yacht.
Reason: