Are there any competitors? - page 6

<br / translate="no">.

There is no need to criticise something you have not used and do not use. Especially not to take the position "I trade with a naked sword and a couple of ticks analysis" as an alternative to analytics and in-depth analysis.

Analytical and in-depth analysis of what? Of what you have no idea? Analyse in order to analyse? That's what everyone seems to be doing.

Renat Fatkhullin:

There is no DMA access when working through a broker. This is by definition.

There is no direct access to exchanges (in many cases) even for cool brokers. For example, in America, most brokers work on an agency/partner model through larger brokers as they do not pull the cost of exchange membership and cannot meet all regulatory and financial requirements.

If we talk about exchange-based multi-markets assembled into one platform at any broker, it is a vinaigrette of intermediate gateways to other partners and only occasionally directly to exchanges.

Well by DMA it's usually just the fix connection that brokers mean :). Yes, otherwise that's the way it is

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
The MT5 is a client-server application, and the client application will only ever connect to the server part. You can connect the server side to whatever you want. You always have DMA access (if broker is more or less normal) through the same fix. That is also no problem, buy mt5 server and trade for yourself. But you have no money to buy it, because you have no money to write a normal connector for the fix and not to whine :))).

You sure look in a book and see a fig!!! fpga was mentioned only because MQL emphasize the speed of their compiler. But what's the point in asking if you can't actually use it!!!!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I think he's on some kind of adrenaline kick :)

just a cup of coffee

mmmoguschiy-new:

No, Renat, I make such statements because I understand the point. What I understand is that I personally don't need any of this !!! Or didn't need it on the fourth!!! Understand?

You don't need it so much that you're already ranting on page 6 here? :))

Vitalii Ananev:

Weirdo man, then what are you even doing on this forum? You're just stupidly trolling.

And what are you for? Just trolling? Go and test it.

Mesaoria:

You don't need it so much that you've been ranting for six pages? :))

What's the purpose of this forum? To discuss what you call "ranting"? What about the topic? Or just to trash-talk? Maybe I'm waiting for some arguments that will convince me of the mainstream nature of MQL. Do you have any?

mmmoguschiy-new:

You sure are all looking in a book here and seeing a fig!!!! fpga was mentioned only because MQL is emphasizing the speed of their compiler. But what's the point in asking if you can't actually use it!!!!

If you don't use it, then why bother!!!! super

I can see the world within a 40km radius (to the horizon), I don't give a shit about the rest of the world, I don't use it anyway, let's just drop a nuke on it.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Yes, sir.

Keep on amusing people about "if you know what you're doing any test can be run in your mind, or with a couple of lines of code in any programming language". FPGA to your rescue.

if that makes you laugh, well i'm just glad i made you smile

If you know - everything becomes a lot easier!!! and no need to run the test on stories in lamon ticks!!!

mmmoguschiy-new:

You're certainly all looking in a book and seeing a fig!!!! fpga was only mentioned because MQL emphasises the speed of their compiler. But what's the point in asking if you can't use it in reality!!!!

In reality, the execution speed can be less than a millisecond through MT5... Some brokers have the same ping and the same execution time. But that ends quickly when they start transferring you to "another liquidity provider"... so the platform has nothing to do with itself, but the question is how, to what and at which end it is connected on the broker side :)

If you've never used mt5, I advise you to start using it at least once and then give your opinion.

Reason: