the broker's strange condition to prohibit certain strategies - page 4

Alexey Navoykov:

Let's not make unsubstantiated invective, but rather make an argument. What exactly in my text you thought was nonsense and why.

If you are losing on non-market quotes, it's OK and they are market quotes, if you are earning on them, they suddenly become non-market... :) :) I would answer further in the text, but I'm afraid there will be some profanity, so let's skip this point (not to you, you think partly correctly, but this is not the topic of the thread) and partly wrong, because such systems are widely used and give profits until they get banned

nowi:
what kind of non-market quotes are we talking about? what are they if not market quotes? or maybe they were taken from a grocery market where grannies sell milk? we are talking about the same quotes but at different rates... and if a broker does not provide fast quotes, it's his fucking problem...

Well, let's also use last year's quotes.) They used to be market ones too ... back in the day.

Like I said, you can tell yourself whatever you want, you are entitled to. But I warned you about reality. All brokerage firms have clauses about market and non-market quotes. Sometimes they also specify the sources of reference quotations that can be used in dispute situations. So I assure you, if it comes to a recalculation, it will be YOUR problem, not his.

Alexey Navoykov:

Well, let's use last year's quotations, too.) They used to be market ones too ... back in the day.

Like I said, you can tell yourself whatever you want, you are entitled to. But I warned you about reality. All brokerage firms have clauses about market and non-market quotes. Sometimes they also specify the sources of reference quotations that can be used in dispute situations. So I assure you, if it comes to recalculation, it will be YOUR problem, not his.

Let's also talk about brokers who write that they are true ECN and have no conflict of interest, almost no one has a ban on any type of trading in the regulations, bans are for units, in the vast majority all have it written hft - hft, no conflict of interest, super speed of execution (in fact half a second). ECN, STP, direct withdrawal to the supplier... come on, what non-market quotes? :D You may have some outdated info. If someone has a ban written like that it's a stopgap for all traders, so even they prefer not to shame themselves and not to write it, and shove it deeper ... in the rules

Have you tried calling a broker and asking him if I could arbitrage? Try it, you'll learn a lot :) They will even try to persuade you to trade with them.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

If you are losing on non-market quotes then it's ok and they are market quotes, if you are earning on them then they become dramatically non-market... :) :) I would answer further in the text, but I'm afraid there will be some profanity, so let's skip this point (not to you, you think partly correctly, but this is not the topic of the thread) and partly wrong, because such systems are widely used and give profits until they get banned

Not really. If you provide evidence that you lost on a non-market quote, the DC will usually recover the balance. I've traded with dozens of brokerage companies, spikes have happened everywhere, but I can't recall a case where they didn't recover losses from those spikes. You're not a beginner, you should understand what this business is based on. There's no reason to leak on non-market ones, risking your reputation, when clients are already doing just fine on market ones.

I am aware that such systems are widely used, only they are not market-based methods of making money. And to the phrase "until they get banned", you should add: "until the client gets banned" and "until they cancel the profit/zero the account". I assume you know this very well and understand it, but you're fooling around.

Or will you still insist, like the comrade above, that this is trading on market quotes? )

Alexey Navoykov:

Not really. If you provide evidence that you lost on a non-market quote, the DC will usually recover the balance. I've traded with dozens of brokerage companies, spikes have happened everywhere, but I can't recall a time when they didn't recover losses from those spikes. You're not a beginner, you should understand what this business is based on. There's no reason to leak on non-market ones, risking your reputation, when clients are already doing just fine on market ones.

I am aware that such systems are widely used, only they are not market-based methods of making money. And to the phrase "until they get banned", you should add: "until the client gets banned" and "until they cancel the profit/zero the account". I assume you know this very well and understand it, but you're fooling around.

Or will you still claim, like the comrade above, that this is trading on market quotes? )

Not that I will assert - I will yell that I trade on market quotes, call and yell at them, write everywhere on forums... just go out in the field and yell at the moon that I trade on market quotes... all because their website says "direct withdrawal to liquidity providers, no conflicts of interest" :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I'm not just claiming - I will shout that I trade at market quotes, call and yell at them, write everywhere on the forums... just go out into the field and shout at the moon that I trade at market quotes... and all because their website says "direct withdrawal to liquidity providers, no conflict of interest" :)

Who has them, and in which accounts? At the start of this thread, the starter clearly spoke of Dealing Desk accounts. What direct conclusion is there? What are you going to shout? But observe, even despite this, you have created a wave of attacks on this dealing model, saying that the fact that they can not withdraw microlots - it's their problem, or the fact that the quotes are slow - it is also their problem. Wasn't it so? That is, you are trying to justify the use of cheating methods to take money from dealing companies.

Alexey Navoykov:

Who has them, and in which accounts? At the start of this thread, the starter clearly spoke of Dealing Desk accounts. What direct conclusion is there? What are you going to shout? But observe, even despite this, you have sent a wave of attacks on this dealing model, saying that they can not withdraw microlots - it's their problem, or the fact that quoting is slow - it is also their problem. Wasn't it so? That is, you are trying to justify the use of cheating methods to take money from dealing companies.

Leave me alone for God's sake, nerd... I've already been advised not to engage in idle discussions here

I have been advised not to get involved in idle discussions.

If you do not know, the "interbank" also use instant execution, you are either executed or rejected, so how do you know what the fuck it output, direct or not, and why the hell should we care? They have their own ECN fastmatch and they are a liquidity provider for other companies, so why the hell not? ) A liquidity provider with non-market quotes? The chickens are getting tired of laughing.

And they trade on accounts other than cent accounts and CFDs which are paper ... well, CFDs are not traded on the interbank market, which is unfortunate, and there go the standard contracts

i miss lots and lots - brokers give you credit up to the lot or contract, so if you trade 1 lot with 1:100 leverage then you ensure the risks of the credit received with your deposit, isn't it?

The matter is that all of the high-income systems that can be somehow blocked get subject to such "sanctions". The news trading, arbitrage, breakout systems with high profit factor... You have called all the earning traders cheaters with your posts. And you are not earning.

Guys, this is all a waste of time.

The main thing is that any pipsing with any machine is illegal

Дмитрий:

Guys, this is all a waste of time.

The main thing is that any pipsing with any machine is illegal

FXCM has no limits, sadly ) I would say the main thing is that the trader is a plankton for them and not a client or employee ...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

everybody leave me alone for god's sake, i've been advised not to get involved in idle discussions here

On Instant, they have had plugins for more than half a year that constantly requotes

If you do not know, the "interbank" also use instant execution, you are either executed or rejected, so how do you know what the fuck the output is there, direct or not, and why the fuck should we care? They have their own ECN fastmatch and they are a liquidity provider for other companies, so why the hell not? ) A liquidity provider with non-market quotes? the chickens are getting tired of laughing

The catch is that on ECN-brokers all this alleged "arbitrage" of yours will not work, precisely because they are brokers, not dealers. The speed of transmission of the quote stream is irrelevant, because trades on the exchange can only be executed at current market prices. And your earnings are based only on the lag in the transmission of quotes. The market has nothing to do with it. Would you stop playing dumb already?
Reason: