Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 84

Andrey Dik:

Whining? You're pissing yourself, Oleg. You're the one who's not happy with the rules, not me.

What is the point of participating in something whose rules are not unconditionally accepted by the participants?

You're lying again. You withdrew from the contest even before today's criticism of the formulas.

The rules for July have been set - they will not be changed.

If participants, forum users have clear, reasonable proposals, - for additions, changes, they can be discussed here, for the August championship.

The curator, rules of the championships, remainsAndrey Dik

Server Muradasilov:

The rules for July have been set - they will not be changed.

If participants, forum users have clear, reasonable proposals, - for additions, changes, they can be discussed here, for the August championship.

The curator, rules, championships, and so it turns outAndrey Dik

Is that how it turns out he is curator of the Championships' rules? I did not know that. What other surprises are up his sleeve?

And what is the position of curator? Who appointed him to this position? What are the powers of the "curator"?

When judging the rules, keep a low profile, don't cross the cash, follow the rules of the forum.

Andrey Dik:

whining? you're pissing yourself, oleg. you're the one who's not happy with the rules, not me.

What's the point of taking part in something, the rules of which are not accepted by the participants unconditionally?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 .

Server Muradasilov, 2017.07.06 21:14

The rules for July are set - will not be changed .

If participants, forum users have clear, reasonable proposals for changes, they can be discussed here, for the August championship .

The curator, rules championships, and so remainsAndrey Dik.

The ruleswill not be changed.

CuratorAndrey Dik joins the contest.Open an account, join the contest, take part in the competition and show your results.

Олег avtomat:

Don't lie.

I didn't say a single word about your"optimization algorithm championship" anywhere. Because I was totally indifferent to it.

And if you had not mentioned it, I would not even think about it.

I'm talking about this competition.

Oleg avtomat:

You're lying again. You withdrew from the competition even before words of criticism on formulas were uttered.

Not at all. claims about the rules come from the very beginning, since april. and april I participated, no longer want to, and it will not appear until the organizers will not guarantee no changes in the rules during the current competition, or in subsequent ones.

with all my deepest respect for Server, he is a generous man and makes concessions, but this should not be done in any way, my championship is what I cited as a sad example of such concessions.

Олег avtomat:

that's how, it turns out, he is the curator of the championship rules? I didn't know that. What other surprises are up your sleeve?

What does the title "curator" mean? Who appointed him to this position? What are the powers of the "curator"?

Yes, he is the curator, appointed by me - the organiser of this competition

add mine https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/320581

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Shock Figli
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Shock Figli
  • 20.00 USD
  • vladds
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Shock Figli для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

vladds:

add mine https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/320581

Greetings, unfortunately you do not have verification. Have you applied for verification, when?

Server Muradasilov:

Yes, he is a curator, appointed by me - the organiser of this competition

Explain what the curator's rights and duties are. What does he/she do, what is his/her use?

Reason: