Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 21

geratdc:

What is a verified profile? What is it for me?

Scan your documents and send them to Service Desk for verification

Server Muradasilov:

Scan your documents and send them to the service desk for verification

Oh, I'm aware of that. But I'm not selling anything, why should I do that? Well, if I verify for example for a contest, do I have to disclose my personal data on the forum? Can you imagine an employer in Yandex will type in my name, and there's more! And who, after that, will invite me to work? We're like these... what are they... gambling addicts! Deposits drain and want more - maybe with a new indicator will be lucky!))). In general, I do not need unnecessary questions. The less the employer knows about the candidate the better to sleep))))

Server Muradasilov:

Trading conditions will be different for everyone if leverage is different. A participant with a leverage of 1:500 can take more liberties than 1:100. It is clear that the point price is the same, but one will take 0.001, the other can afford 0.10.

As for the brokers, I don't think it's a problem if you do not know the difference between the leverage of one lever and that of another.
I am even sure that not everyone will have a leverage of 500 if you give free choice, i.e. people will consciously choose a smaller leverage.

Andrey Dik:

I think this is understandable. but what I am saying is that everyone's strategy is different, and someone will consciously choose a 100 leverage account, and not 500 or 1000. if there is a free choice, it cannot be a prejudice to anyone's rights and opportunities, as everyone will choose their own leverage.
I am even sure that not everyone will have a leverage of 500 if given the freedom to choose. i.e. people will consciously choose a smaller leverage.

I'm also for different leverage, and even for different initial deposits, and not only cent, any real accounts with at least 100 units of account currency with the possibility to withdraw funds during a competition, how to calculate profit I have given a formula implemented in excel, which I posted earlier.

The real fun can come from competing conditions:

leverage 1:1000

initial deposit 1$ (start)

final deposit 100$ (goal)

;)

but it is unlikely it will be accepted

Sergey Gritsay:

I am also for different leverage, and even for different starting deposits and not only cent, any real accounts with a minimum of 100 units of account currency with the possibility of entering withdrawal during the contest, how to calculate profit I have given a formula already implemented in excel which I posted earlier.
i have given the formulas i have already implemented in excel i posted earlier.

And any condition works for me.

The bigger the leverage, the better.

The main thing is to have the conditions worked out before the start. It's best to have the same starting conditions for everyone, so there's no squabbles afterwards.

Uladzimir Izerski:

And any condition works for me.

The bigger the leverage, the better.

The main thing is to have the conditions worked out before the start. Best of all, the starting conditions are equal for everyone, so that there is no squabbles later.

If you emulate real trading ($1000), then a normal office will hardly give more than 100 leverage, and you won't see more than 100 if you deposit from 10 000.

If you just want to play around, you may take a leverage of 2000 on cents.

Leverage of 100 is enough for trading, but it is never enough for the martingale traders, however, like 2000).

With 100 leverage you have a chance to stay afloat a bit longer than with 1000.

As I am martingale myself, my suggestion is to leave 100 leverage, then everyone will be in the same position, although it is very uncomfortable for some because it is small, but it is more believable for real trading.

Andrey Dik:
Can there not be opportunities for dishonest manipulation with input/output? I have great doubts about this.

If other signal indicators are calculated with inputs and outputs, then no manipulation will help. and from the formula I gave, input worsens the percentage of profit.

About the leverage - these are my thoughts

I think it is possible not to clamp it to a specific value, thereby giving more participants the opportunity to enter the contest, if a person wants 100, let him choose a hundred - if he wants 500 or 1000, let him choose.

I'm not sure that different leverage can create unequal conditions, maybe there are other opinions?

Reason: