Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 20

Server Muradasilov:

What do you have? I remember, about ten years ago, there were penny bills and eurocents.

All my accounts are gold))

Oleg Tsarkov:

All my accounts are gold))

That's right, and they don't all have them.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

purely theoretical - I see no reason to clamp down on the rules on currency, we'll still be basing it on relative values. we should all think together, what are the arguments against ?

So far I don't see any reason to forbid the choice of account currency, or metal

Alexander Laur:

You should first sort out your trading priorities before you jump to conclusions about "luck" and "common sense". And you are not all right with the specifics of trading in the foreign exchange market either, if you believe so much in all these Sharpies, profit factors, recovery factors etc etc etc. :)

No hard feelings.

What is there to be offended about? - You haven't really said anything about what you disagree with, you just mentioned some mythical specificity of the foreign exchange market and that I allegedly have something wrong with it))).

Nah, no hard feelings. No hard feelings.

ZS. Just today the Fibo trading servers went down. Force majeure, you know. Nothing will save from such an event, neither UPS, nor VPS. However, with my "misunderstanding of specifics", however, my positions have been closed safely on SL and some on TP. The deposit is alive and well. How are your deposits doing? - (As for the pafs and recovery factors - they are not important to you and the stops are stop outs, SL and brakes only for cowards? )))

Andrey Dik:

What is there to be offended about? - You haven't really said anything about what you disagree with, you only mentioned some mythical specificity of the foreign exchange market and that I'm supposedly not all right with it))).

Nah, no hard feelings. No hard feelings.

What do you think about the choice between an account in the currency of the deposit, or metals?

Server Muradasilov:

What do you think about the choice of account in the currency of deposit, or metals?

They should allow any currency for deposit, including Metals or Combination currencies.

Andrey Dik:

I think any deposit currency should be allowed, including metal accounts and combined currencies. also remove the limitation on leverage. all these things will not help cheating and therefore it makes no sense to limit it.

The leverage - then the participants do not have equal conditions?

Server Muradasilov:

On the shoulders - then it is not a level playing field?
Why not equal? Everyone is equal in their choice of leverage.

Andrey Dik:
Why not equal? All are equal in the choice of leverage.

Trading conditions will be different for everyone if leverage is different. A participant with a leverage of 1:500 can take more liberties than 1:100. It is clear that the point price is the same, but one will take 0.001, and the other one can afford 0.10.

Server Muradasilov:

If you want to be verified first, you have to be verified or you can write directly from a verified profile.

I ask you not to write in this vein, this is not a rubbish dump.

What is a verified profile? What is my profile?
Reason: