Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 11

Participants who are not verified but wish to take part in the championship can easily be verified before the race

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Rules initially approved, what not, anyone can propose an addition/elimination

https://view.new10.top/ru/contest/3

Contest #3 Real Cent-account: 03.07.2017 - 28.07.2017

Does this (#3, July) mean the cancellation of the contest on demo accounts in June?

Andrey Sharov:

Does this (#3, July) mean the cancellation of the June demo account competition?

We think that if there is one, it will be without a prize fund

Hi all,
Sign me up.

Andrey Sharov:

Does this mean (#3, July) that the contest on demo accounts will not be held in June?

We can do June as well, we can do a week-long run-up for the whole cutscene, with one winner based on maximum equity.

We could move it from July to June, no questions asked, no one minds.

The only limiting factor is the prize fund, which we do not have, and its accumulation takes time.

If the fund was accumulated quickly, then we could do competitions at least once every three days. We are now working on making the collection of donations to the prize fund as simple and convenient as possible.

I've been doing a little more work on the ranking and this is what I've come up with
Files:

Sergey Gritsay:
I've been doing some research on the ranking and the result is as follows

Andrey Dik, he is not here yet, but he will check it when he gets back to us. The other participants, who are ill, are having a good rest :)

Useful information :

http://procapital.ru/showpost.php?p=331629#post331629

And then there are several pages of analysis of what the Sortino coefficient actually counts, and what mishaps it presents.

Such a breakdown would be useful for each coefficient used to have an informed idea of what it counts and how it counts.

Including the Sharpe Ratio, since it is used in the rating calculation.

Server Muradasilov:

If we allow the participants to sponsor the Championship, will the minimum donation for them be $100?

If you place a sell order in MT4 and a buy order in MT5 on the same pair, what do you do?

Even though it's a peculiar style of trading, it's the worst result.

You can't win the contest on that. Here is the thing. ))))

Server Muradasilov:

We're thinking, if it's going to happen, no prize money.

Does everyone need a prize fund?

The competition is fun. It takes your mind off the daily grind.

Reason: