Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 9

Sergey Gritsay:
Hi all! At my leisure I sketched out a rating calculation in excel, I am waiting for comments.
I don't know how to use Excel to its full potential, so no comments from me.

Write it down. mt4.

Server Muradasilov:

Hi, what's wrong with the current rating?

PS. I'm not picking on you, just wondering.

The current one is also good, but it does not allow you to take into account withdrawals on the account, to participate in the contest with one and the same account in each round and different initial deposit. Unfortunately I do not speak website-building languages, I would have sketched a complete idea which I would like to see.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Guys, good Saturday evening, all fixed in the table!

!Yuri thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Have a good night Fri. :-)

"Saturday night doesn't count... :-)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I don't know how to use Excel to the best of my ability, so no comments from me.

I don't know how to use it to the best of my ability either, but I am able to do something with it by trial and error.

Sergey Gritsay:

I don't know how to use it to its full potential either, but I'm getting somewhere with it by trial and error.
I'm very good at just looking at it)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

WARNING!

With the Administration MQ contest on the real - agreed!

For now, here's a proposal.

On cent accounts, the amount of 10 $, the reasons I hope you understand, in the current economic conditions do not get a mass competition for accounts of 100 $,

We will start the contest in July 3!

The start of the contest is still planned for July from 3.07.2017

The rules are in the process, we will take the current possible and probably a little bit correct, I think there will be no hard rules.

• Opening cent account in any dealing , no restrictions
  • Amount 10$ , the equivalent of 1000$ , lot 0.01
  • Make a signal, in the name of the signal necessarily write Shock Contest Jul 2017

Where Contest - can be your text please do not exceed reasonable limits

These are preliminary rules, there may be and will be additions and changes...

I propose to remove the rule of fixed leverage size, limiting it to the maximum allowable value 1:500 on the site. Besides, lot limitation 0.01 is totally unclear, since nothing prevents you from opening 10 deals (orders) at a time, getting an aggregate lot of 0.1. Since participants determine a dealing centre where a cent account will be opened by themselves, they should have the right to determine the leverage and lot size themselves. Many dealing centers limit the maximum number of open orders, so the minimum lot size and leverage restrictions do not allow participants to arrange their trading in the most effective way, taking into account such limitations. This means that, in order to create equal conditions, you need to either regulate the account parameters, or choose a broker, or set as few restrictions as possible, regulating only parameters concerning monitoring at mql5.com, starting capital 10$ and prohibition of deposit/withdrawal, as well as the minimum possible number of traded lots (minimum number of deals recalculated to the minimum 0,01 lot) - here 1 lot value seems reasonable.

I am grateful in advance for reasoned considerations, both in support of my considerations and with their criticism.

Profits to all!

:-)

Yury Kirillov:

I suggest we remove the rule of fixed leverage size, limiting it to the maximum online allowable value of 1:500. Besides, limitation of a lot 0.01 is not clear at all, as there is nothing that prevents opening 10 deals (orders) at a time, getting an aggregate lot 0.1. Since participants determine a dealing centre where a cent account will be opened by themselves, they should have the right to determine the leverage and lot size themselves. Many dealing centers limit the maximum number of open orders, so the minimum lot size and leverage restrictions do not allow participants to arrange their trading in the most effective way, taking into account such limitations. This means that, in order to create equal conditions, you need to either regulate the account parameters, or choose a broker, or set as few restrictions as possible, regulating only parameters concerning monitoring at mql5.com, starting capital 10$ and prohibition of deposit/withdrawal, as well as the minimum possible number of traded lots (minimum number of deals recalculated to the minimum 0,01 lot) - here 1 lot value seems reasonable.

I am grateful in advance for reasoned considerations, both in support of my points and with criticism of them.

Profits to all!

:-)

I agree, lot and leverage is everyone's business, starting capital 10 cu, no withdrawals, no deposits and that's it! why introduce restrictions that are then difficult to monitor...

With the growth of the deposit, the lot must increase, and with this limitation (0.01 lot) will increase the number of positions, which will strain... Or, with a fixed lot (0.01), to limit the number of positions, but this point will be difficult to track...

Vitaly Muzichenko:
And why is Daddy passing by if he is not interested in us?

Absolutely not. On the contrary!

At the moment, I'm interested in the next questions directly related to the contest (and future contests).
Namely:

Will it be possible to talk about the contestants' results here during the competition? With an analysis of the current results, with links to the relevant page, so that the specific situation is analysed rather than a void. Won't that again lead to the infamous labels with equally infamous consequences - bans?

Perhaps some of the contestants will want to have a branch dedicated to the contest account where they can make their own calculations, analyses, forecasts, etc. May they do that? Won't it again lead to the infamous labels with no less unfortunate consequences - bans?

If the answer to the previous questions is yes, then naturally springs the following proposal: to allocate a separate section on the forum ("Contests"), not to confuse everything in one continuous throng.

Олег avtomat:

Not in any way. On the contrary!

At the moment I am interested in other questions directly related to the contest (and future contests).
Namely:

Will it be possible to talk about the contestants' results here during the competition? With an analysis of the current results, with links to the relevant page, so that the specific situation is analysed rather than a void. Won't that again lead to the infamous labels with equally infamous consequences - bans?

Perhaps some of the contestants will want to have a branch dedicated to the contest account where they can make their own calculations, analyses, forecasts, etc. May they do that? Won't it again lead to the infamous labels with no less unfortunate consequences - bans?

If the answer to the previous questions is yes, then the following proposal arises of course: A separate section on the forum ("Contests"), not to confuse everything in one continuous throng.

1.Talk, discuss - this is a dedicated thread

2.The administration has never forbidden to discuss and advertise their products, signals, in your profile, or in the blog.

Reason: