Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 68

Andrey Dik:

These are my formulas and originally there was balance, not equity. That's what Yura said, you put in equity.

Now replace equity with balance and remove the bottom line from the calculations.

Equity and deposit load are dynamic snapshots that do not show statistical data on closed positions (you can judge the trade only by closed positions).

The second line is the maximum historical drawdown by equity, this value can only increase and decrease the total score, so it fully takes into account the trading risks.

The only thing that can be added instead of "deposit load" is recovery factor (which is calculated on closed positions), it would add "survivability" meaning to the formula, but I do not see a 100% need for that. If it really interests a lot of people, you could add it to the calculation of the score.

If you do as I told, the point will be relevant at any time and at the end of the competition, as it adequately assesses the effectiveness of trading strictly on closed trades.

I see. The dialogue with you is over.

You just don't want to admit your mistake and keep talking nonsense.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I see. The dialogue with you is over.

You simply do not want to admit your mistake, and continue to talk nonsense.

It's just Andrew does not understand that we are essentially using his formula - which is quite clear and adequate!

but on the last tick we don't ask participants to close their positions

We just equate the equity to the balance!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It's just that Andrew does not understand that we are essentially using his formula - which is quite clear and adequate!

but on the last tick we do not ask participants to close their positions

we just equate the equity to the balance!

Uf.... What are you...

If you use equity in the formula for calculating the score, we'll see a constantly changing figure, understand that? The figure will change throughout the competition!

You can't use the open positions figure as an overall historical trading figure, is that not clear?! Where have you seen historical trading figures include open positions? Are you really that stupid and trying to fool the rest of us?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It's just that Andrew does not understand that we are essentially using his formula - which is quite clear and adequate!

but on the last tick we do not ask participants to close their positions

We just equate the equity to the balance!

I would not even like to start copying the signal because there is no balance at this stage.

Andrey Dik:

Ugh.... what are you...

If you use equity in the scoring formula, we will see a constantly changing figure, do you understand that? The figure will change throughout the competition!

You can't use the open positions figure as an overall historical trading figure, is that not clear?!

So it has to change, leaders in any activity change, and in sport too. There is the concept of a leader and there is the concept of a winner, but for some reason you equate them with one

Andrey Dik:

Ugh.... what are you...

If you use equity in the scoring formula,we will see a constantly changing figure, do you understand that? It's going to change throughout the competition!

You can't use open position figures as an overall historical trading figure, is that not clear?!

Yeah, I'm a hard nut to crack!

NO!!!

The number will freeze on Friday at the last quote!

and we'll just bring it back to balance, and you figured it out a long time ago, because you're not as dumb as you sometimes seem to be.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
This is how it should change, leaders in any activity change, and in sport too. There is a concept of a leader and there is a winner, but for some reason you equate them with one

I see. I see that my arguments have not been heard by the majority (a couple of people who agree with my point of view cannot influence the situation).

So I will no longer participate in this marvellously conceived event, unfortunately.

Andrey Dik:

I see that my arguments have not been heard by the majority (a couple of people who agree with my point of view cannot make a difference).

I will therefore no longer participate in this wonderful event, by its very design, unfortunately.

What are your arguments? I have shown you by two REAL examples that balance, is something made up, and has nothing to do with reality at the current moment in time.

Andrey Dik:

I see that my arguments have not been heard by the majority (a couple of people who agree with my point of view cannot make a difference).

I will therefore no longer participate in this wonderful event, unfortunately.

Your arguments are heard - but they have simply been adjusted by the community, for the better and more humane - mind you - side!

In the first place, your fair point about SAFE trading is accepted... And a respectful acknowledgement has been given to your formula.

And even All agreed that it is sensible to have two nominations, at least it would be more interesting ! that by the way is YOUR IDEA - it was accepted !

Stop!!! What about May? Your horse won't do the May race? No - well that's just not humane to the community, with all that said above!

You're really dashing the hopes of the spectators with popcorn on their knees!

Will we never hear the best soloist of the first Ukrainian - the future soloist of the big theatre!

You are simply dashing away hope!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Your arguments are heard - but they have simply been adjusted by the community, for the better and more humane - mind you - side!

Very briefly

Reason: