Get an ePayments debit card for free

Who has already received it - what are the reviews, rates ?

Alexandr Murzin:
Who already got it - what are the reviews, rates ?

Got it - I like it. POS free of charge, $2.6 cashout, card top up and upload to wallet free of charge.

MQ thank you.

Alexandr Murzin:
Who has already received it - what are the reviews, rates ?
I don't know how to order it, I think I've done everything )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
i did not figure out how to order it, i did it all )

What did you do?

I have already had an eP account, I contacted the technical support team and told them about the action, they closed my account and I opened a new one with referral link.

The card was in the mail for about 4 days with a tracking number. went to the post office and picked up the card. that's the whole story.

Andrey Dik:

Got it - I like it. POS free of charge, $2.6 cash-out, card top-up and purse upload free of charge.

MQ thanks.

Before that, how did you withdraw, through webmoney?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Before that, how did you withdraw, through webmoney?
From where? With MQ - yes, via webmoney. But I needed the eP card anyway and MQ gave me this gift - a $35 savings on the card order.

Can I order another free one if I already have a paid one? )

Andrey Dik:
From where? With MQ - yes, via webmoney. But I need eP-card anyway and MQ made me such a present - it saves me 35$ for ordering the card.

1) Is it a ruble card?

2) Is it more profitable than web money?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Can I order another free one if I already have a paid one? )
You can only get a free one by re-linking to a new account.

Andrey Dik:

What did you do?

I have already had an account in eP, I contacted eP tech support and told them about the action, they closed my account and I opened a new one with referral link, then tech support reinstated my previous verification.

I got the link, went through the link, registered an account and verified it.

I got a message from the MC with the link, followed the link, registered an account, verified

SZS: heh, I did not order it turned out )))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I got a message from the MC with this link, followed the link, registered an account, verified

ZS: heh, I did not order it))

I remember you have to choose a promotional card when ordering.
Reason: