What if it works? - page 6

Алексей Тарабанов:

Excuse me, what does your personal experience in the market tell you from "time series analysis without any knowledge of TA at all"? ?

Don't get me wrong: I personally have never done elementary mechanics. My speciality is cybernetics, alas :(

Personal experience tells me that it's OK.

Well, you should have studied theoretical mechanics in higher education, or at least a physics course). So you and I are almost colleagues).

I remember a story: Laplace presented Napoleon with some theory of the universe. To Napoleon's question, "Where in your system is the place for God?" - Laplace replied, "There is no need for such a hypothesis."

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Hi! I take it as a joke)).

The term mathematics is used in the topic in a broad sense - mathematical methods, time series analysis, signal processing, etc. You can see it in the first posts.

A clear demonstration of your way of thinking.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Personal experience says it's OK.

Well, you should have studied theoretical mechanics in university, or at least a physics course). So you and I are almost colleagues).

I remember a story: Laplace presented Napoleon with some theory of the universe. To Napoleon's question, "Where in your system is the place for God?" - Laplace replied, "There is no need for such a hypothesis."

Well, God bless you.

He was the only one who got an automatic.

:)

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, God bless you.

In term paper, I was the only one who got an 'automatic'.

:)

What do you mean, credit?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
A pass, you mean?

No, a two-semester exam. I have a serious bursa :)

Thax... termehawks! Quickly calculate the speed of contact with the water of the topmost diver:

Алексей Тарабанов:

No, it's a two-semester exam. I have a serious bursa :)

The machine, the exam? This is the first time I've heard of it.

I had three semesters of thermometry. There's also analytical mechanics and gyroscope theory.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Thax... termehawks! Calculate how quickly the topmost diver can make contact with the water:

Digital, it's been almost 40 years, it's easier to jump in and measure it yourself.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Digital, it's been almost 40 years, it's easier to jump in and measure it yourself.
Well, it's no big deal. Centre of mass in the middle. Energy is mgh/2. moving on an arc of a circle. But I'm too lazy to count).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The machine, the exam? This is the first time I've heard of it.

I had three semesters of thermometry. There's also analytical mechanics and gyroscope theory.

Maybe three, I don't remember.
Reason: