selecting the hardware (computer) to use - page 5

Viktor Korablev:
There will never be a winner in the argument between Intel and Amd. If you want to save money, take Amd, if you want reliability, take Intel. I sell and repair computers and know from my own experience that there are much more problems with Amd. Maybe ryzen will change this, but usually the more you praise them beforehand, the worse the results.
I don't want to be a nerd, what exactly are the more problems with AMD?

Viktor Korablev:
There will never be a winner in the argument between Intel and Amd. If you want to save money, take Amd, if you want reliability, take Intel. I sell and repair computers and know from my own experience that there are much more problems with Amd. Maybe for sure ryzen will change, but usually the more you praise them beforehand, the worse the results.
:-) ++

Well it is like LADA and let's say a common Japanese car of comparable class (NISAN Almera say).
Lada is cheaper - any Japanese car is more expensive (when it crossed the border of the Russian Federation) - if you buy it in the country of manufacturer - it may be even cheaper.
Lada may not start even in the hands of the VVP, and Japan starts even in the hands of Ivan Ivanov from a simple village in Ryazan.
Лада В.Путина не завелась
Лада В.Путина не завелась
  • www.youtube.com
http://vkontakte.ru/id13525294#/club3467816 музыка группы Приправа присоединяйся к нам!

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Funny thing about the car and Apple
I just want to say "VAZ is the best car in Europe". It was funny to see the "demonstration test with the biggest salesman" car did not even start, I telegraphed it for your enjoyment :-)
Now for full enjoyment browse the same internet, look how much they cost for maintenance of European cars. At the same time, look how rotten A6 automobiles are, which are made of aluminium.

In the same internet you can find a lot of examples when people could not get out of luxury cars because of jammed locks and they were pulled out with gas burners. 2 years ago, a family was killed when they took a frosty road in their new Volkswagen, the engine conked out and everyone froze to death, including small children.

Have a look at internet at the same time. For what critical reasons Toyota recalls thousands of its cars, as well as other well-known manufacturers. Look at reviews of expensive Rover cars, read how their owners complain about chipping paint on Apple smartphones.

You're being one-sided, Yuri. All manufacturers have problems, but some problems cost more to users and some are cheaper, that is the difference.

The modern consumer market is consumer-oriented, in the sense that everything is designed for the user to use the product for 1-2 years, no more. You buy a car - two years later it is scrapped. This is true for all goods and services. The Toyota we know and love is not the same, I've talked to a lot of service guys, all as one say - there is no such car as before, all manufacturers cars are falling apart. Another question is how much it will cost car owners, that's what I was saying.

Look at the used car market in the west and compare it to ours. Look at what it costs after 1, 2, 3 years of ownership. Compare the cost of owning different cars. Also compare the cost of software for Apple smartphones and the cost of the same Android software. Draw conclusions.

Andrey Dik:
Now for your full enjoyment, surf the internet and see how much European cars cost to maintain. At the same time, look at how rotten the A6s are, which are made of aluminium.

You can also find lots of examples in the same internet when people could not get out of luxury cars because of jammed locks and they were pulled out with gas burners. 2 years ago, a family was killed when they took a new Volkswagen in winter, the engine stalled and everyone froze, including small children.
Can you also give us an example of a very reliable nuclear boat that sank in response?
So they wouldn't freeze in the Lada Kalina? And the locks are more reliable there? Did you see how the engine wouldn't start in the video? - and it's not freezing - it's a warm sunny day!
--
When a taxi drivers prefer to get in a foreign car, no one is looking for a Lada when ordering a taxi :-)))
Of course - if you do not want to say :
- Aaa you have a Lada? FUUUU.... But okay yes, yes - I will go with you - but only if you do a discount - if not - then I am not in a hurry and would rather go in a foreign car (NISSAN or volkswagen) - and drivers agree!
And I really do so - seriously !!! ( I highly recommend it - it works )
---

we're actually talking about processors.

Andrey Dik:
Now for your full enjoyment, surf the internet and see how much European cars cost to maintain. At the same time, look at how rotten the A6's are, which are kind of made of aluminium.

In the same internet you can find a lot of examples when people could not get out of luxury cars because of jammed locks and they were pulled out with gas burners. 2 years ago, a family was killed when they took a frosty road in their new Volkswagen, the engine conked out and everyone froze to death, including small children.

Have a look at internet at the same time. For what critical reasons Toyota recalls thousands of its cars, as well as other well-known manufacturers. Look at reviews of expensive Rover cars, read how their owners complain about chipping paint on Apple smartphones.

You're being one-sided, Yuri. All manufacturers have problems, but some problems cost more to users and some are cheaper, that is the difference.

The modern consumer market is consumer-oriented, in the sense that everything is designed for the user to use the product for 1-2 years, no more. You buy a car - two years later it is scrapped. This is true for all goods and services. The Toyota we know and love is not the same, I've talked to a lot of service guys, all as one say - there is no such car as before, all manufacturers cars are falling apart. Another question is how much it will cost car owners, that's exactly what I was saying.
To hell with them with cars - you want extreme - take the LADU. However, there is a charm - I guarantee that you will learn to understand a car - that you will spend in service more time than any owner of a foreign car.
Actually, it's great - you'll spend more time with the service men - you'll have personal numbers of the mechanics in your phone!
I have colleagues who have had one Niva and another Niva and one had a Lada and I had a Mercedes.
kidneys once a month one of them was always hanging around at the service station , I didn't have any evenings spent at the service station .

Why did Steve Jobs choose Intel?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Why did Steve Jobs choose Intel?
How should I know? Maybe he has a lover at Intell or some other unreasonable reason.

Tell me why Lenovo and Asus rejected Intell processors in their mobile devices. Don't tell me just that we are talking about desktop devices - because I'll remind you that many business processes happen because of their inertia and those very patents.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
How about the example of the sinking of a very reliable nuclear-powered boat?
i.e. they wouldn't freeze in a lada kalina? and the locks are more reliable? did you see how the engine wouldn't start in the video? - and it's not freezing - it's a warm sunny day!
--
When a taxi drivers prefer to get in a foreign car, no one is looking for a Lada when ordering a taxi :-)))
Of course - if you do not want to say :
- Aaa you have a Lada? FUUUU.... But okay yes, yes - I will go with you - but only if you do a discount - if not - then I am not in a hurry and would rather go in a foreign car (NISSAN or volkswagen) - and drivers agree!
And I really do so - seriously !!! ( I highly recommend it - it works )
---

we're actually talking about processors.
submarine? Yuri, you're going in the wrong direction...

I've got it all figured out about your completely closed-minded view of the world, you don't have to go on, it's already clear.

Andrey Dik:
How should I know? Maybe he has a lover working at Intell or some other unreasonable reason.

And tell me why Lenovo and Asus rejected Intell processors in their mobile devices. Don't just tell me that like we're talking about desktop devices - because I'll remind you that many business processes happen because of their inertia and those very patents.
-)))) on that cheerful note I have nothing to add.
i.e. the only way to raise a dying company from bankruptcy and become the largest in the world, was to have an 'unreasonable' manager - i said manager on purpose, not a MANAGER.
If only there were more'unwise' managers like that, the Kalina ladas would start working.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
(-))) On that cheerful note, I have nothing more to add.
i.e., only an 'unreasonable' manager - i specifically said manager, not a MANAGER - could lift a dying company out of bankruptcy and into the world's largest.
If only managers were "unwise" like that, their Ladas would get their engines running.
Will you tell us about Asus and Lenovo who refused Intell?

But never mind... You don't have to do it. But you have to look into the question without emotions. Also take a good look at the Apple history, how they got to the top, what they did with patents, how they stole and still steal ideas, how and on what feelings they play to promote their products. Study these issues for yourself, you do not need to report on your work here. To reinforce this, study the history of Nokia and how they do business.

Oh, also read the history of the Pentium processor. And at the same time, study the history of Microsoft, how many companies they've bankrupted by introducing their own people, look at the history of specialized graphics stations, the companies that used to make them and their fate. A lot of things will fall into place in your head, this is not some "conspiracy theory", this is public information, follow which people and from where they went from company to company and what happened after that, what happened with patents and victim companies and what effects this had on the further development of technology.

Andrey Dik:
a submarine? Yuri, you're going in the wrong direction...

I understand your completely closed-minded view of the world, you don't have to go on, it's all clear.
And the example of a freezing family in a car - not domestically produced - is just the right step - that is, you are in the 'right' steppe - and in the right direction.
How many people are killed on the roads - frozen due to a trivial cause - the failure of cars made in different countries have statistics?
It's impressive to judge world views by forum posts... but if you judge by forum posts, it's you that's clear.
Reason: