Why are there so few signals from FORTS? - page 3

Rashid Umarov:

If you do not have a tab in your terminal, then your broker does not allow copying signals

I see. And what business is it of his actually....

Rashid Umarov:

If you do not have a tab in your terminal, then your broker does not allow to copy signals

Where do the signals from Otkritie Broker come from then? Does your broker selectively allow signals?

Sergey Chalyshev:

Where do the signals from Otkritie Broker come from then? Does the broker selectively allow Signals?

A broker cannot prohibit the creation of Signals from his account. But it can prohibit copying of trades in its accounts

Sergey Chalyshev:

Where do the signals from Otkritie Broker come from then? Does the broker selectively allow signalling?

Apparently it is allowed to signal, but not to subscribe

Rashid Umarov:

The broker cannot forbid the creation of Signals from your account. But they can prohibit copying trades in their accounts

Rashid, I understand with Otkritie, if Otkritie's client is a bummer about copying, it's a pity.

Anyone from BCS, how do they deal with it? (Is there a Signals tab?)

In the bx terminal, connected to the term section, the "signals" page is there:

The "subscribe" buttons to the right of the signal line are available, pressed, it means you can subscribe. Signals from two brokers BCS-Metatrader5 and Open-Broker.

Aleksey Sergan:

In the bx terminal, connected to the term section, the "signals" page is there:

The "subscribe" buttons to the right of the signal line are available, pressed, it means you can subscribe. The signals are from two brokers BCS-Metatrader5 and Open-Broker.

I see, thank you.

So BCS clients are in a better position than the clients of Open

By the way, I forgot to mention - if you are interested in a signal from funds, there is a ranking of managers for that. As I said before, the signal should bring money, not be cheap. It is not only poor students that trade on the fund.

Viktor Vlasenko:

The question is why there are so few signals from the Moscow Stock Exchange, as well as from FORTS?

You have been partially answered above, I will repeat and add from myself and Cap that for obvious reasons, no one will sell good signals through subscriptions, this is absurd, when you can trade them yourself and take profits directly from the market. They sell signals at random and there is little demand for them, because at the stock exchange there are more professionals than at Forex trading companies. That is why there is no demand for absurdity, but you try it anyway, it is not a torture and a sucker is not a mammoth, this beast is everywhere, but in different proportions.

It is good to connect a breakout system to the signals - for the momentum task.

And the timeframe should probably be from 15 minutes, because there will be losses on signal reception.

Reason: