Help a silly newcomer - page 6

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Which ones? Other than leverage.
I wrote that with different leverage the loss and profit do not change.

It means that all the other conditions are not different.

I repeat: the collateral is different with different leverage - different, so there is less available funds - more, so all other conditions are not the same.
If leverage is margin, that's a zero condition, it doesn't count because it's not other, it's initial.
And free funds are the other condition, as I understand it. Or is it not?

ratnasambhava:

I repeat: the collateral is different for different leverage - different, so there is less available funds - so the "other conditions" are not the same.
If the leverage is margin, it is a zero condition, it doesn't count because it is not other but initial.
And free funds are the other condition, as I understand it. Or not?

And the drawdown of funds, profit and loss depend on the leverage? That is what they are trying to tell you.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
You just open two different accounts - (take MetaQuotes-Demo)
one with 500 leverage another with 100 leverage
on one account and on the second on the same pair - open with the same lot an order - at the same level - for this it is better to create a pending order close to the price and wait
and see after a while what will be the profit or loss in two accounts
it will be the same with different leverage

The difference will ONLY be in the leverage.
All other things being equal.
The profit will be the same, but other conditions will be different.
Or, if other conditions are the same, the profit-loss will be different. It's one of two things. Take your pick. This is reality.
In the abstract, yes, the profit and other conditions may be the same. But there is one catch: abstraction does not exist in Nature. And what doesn't exist in Nature doesn't really matter.

***In order to equalize the available funds in both accounts, one of the accounts must be resized. In that case, yes, only the margin (leverage) is different. And it would seem that you can relax now, because the other conditions have evened out. But it is only at first glance. In fact, another condition has changed: the deposit size. Thus, the equality of the other conditions has been violated again.

The level of the stopout depends on the shoulder. With a small shoulder it is too close.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Which ones? Other than leverage.
I wrote that with different leverage the loss and profit do not change.

So all the other conditions are not different.
Calm down, you're just being trolled.)

Dmitry Fedoseev:
The level of the stopout depends on the shoulder. With a small shoulder it is too close.
Also the mains voltage starts to jump. And women's cycles get disrupted. That's what it is, the evil, god-awful shoulder!

Let that 'other world' - someone there - with different leverage will have different losses and different profits... "their world" doesn't need to be treated ...
let them live out their ideas there.
The main thing with me is that everything is fine and with different leverage my accounts show the same losses and profits :-)))

Hello, I have a couple thousand $ free I think to try investing in the Forex market can someone to help, advise where to start, I would consider an option to give an account or money in management with a very good percentage, I do not have much time to give it, so I wanted to give my money in good hands!

If you need a lesson or two on how to make money from forex, please contact me in person.

Leverage is just an opportunity to load volume on your deposit, the conditions remain the same.

More leverage is an opportunity to buy or sell more.

The point value is the same for the same volume and different leverage.

Reason: