Damned Martin - page 10

Ivan Butko:
If anyone is interested, please complete the EA according to the ToR in the thread.
If not, then no. Then we'll go our own way.

Vladimir Karputov:
Well, no, then no. Then we'll go our own way.
You went your own way. Still no working set. Not from you, not from anyone. I personally do not get anything good from the optimization, the only set of parameters works only for three or four months, it is lost on others. I have tried it for one year, the results work only with large deposit, with 100 dollars and 0.01 minimum lot it is also losing. I.e. Ilan may as well be used then.

+ And New Martin's logic is different, on the chart you can see that for some reason he opens additional positions where there is no overlap. So, it's a strange variant. Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way, anything is possible.

Ivan Butko:
You're on your own. Still no working set. Neither from you, nor from others. Personally, my optimization does not give anything good, the only set of parameters works only on three or four months, the other drains. I have tried it for one year, the results work only with large deposit, with 100 dollars and 0.01 minimum lot it is also losing. I.e., one might as well use Ilan then.

*set file and there won't be one - you have to think for yourself at some point - especially since I've itemised it).

Ivan Butko:

+ But New Martin's logic is different. On the chart we can see that he opens additional positions in the places where the tools have not crossed. So, it is a strange variant. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, anything is possible.

Read the description:

A position is opened:

1. when TakeProfit is triggered (open in the same direction as a closed profitable position)
  2. on crossover we open with bigger lot in the side of loss-making position.
  3. when the drawdown percentage is reached - we close everything and start the carousel again - two opposite positions.
If you find it so difficult to track and read - I'm leaving this branch. You can take it from here.

Ivan Butko:
If anyone is interested, please complete the Expert Advisor according to the ToR in the thread.
I'll try to give it to you, do you want it on mt4 or mt5?

Vladimir Karputov:

*set file and there won't be one - you have to think for yourself at some point - especially since I've itemised it).

Read the description:

Opening a position:

1. when TakeProfit is triggered (open in the same direction as a closed profitable position)
  2. on crossover we open with bigger lot in the side of loss-making position.
  3. when the drawdown percentage is reached - we close everything and start the carousel again - two opposite positions.
If you find it so difficult to track and read - I'm leaving this branch. The rest is up to you.

You are given an idea, you add the finished product to your base. You see the value in it. I think that's why I don't owe you anything, but thanks anyway. At least there's an owl in the thread.

"Think-not-think yourself", and I already said I tried to optimise, I failed. Not thinking here, my hands must be crooked. And the thinking is bad, too. But it does not cancel the fact that I have not made a working set on New Martin, and for me this EA in the branch essentially remains another improvement of Ilan which fails. And I, in the first place, if not another one, need mine, which is in the thread.

We'll keep looking.

Sergey Gritsay:
I'll try to give it to you, do you want it on mt4 or mt5?
Thank you, I will wait.

Either one, I have already been shown how to work in MT5, I can do it too. How do you prefer, see for yourself.

Ivan Butko:
Thank you, I'll be waiting.

Anyone, I have already been shown how to work in MT5, I can do it too. Whatever is more convenient for you, see for yourself.
For now I will write on MT4, then if anything on MT5.

Ivan Butko:
You're going anyway. There's still no working set. Neither from you, nor from others. Personally, my optimization does not give anything good, the only set of parameters works only on three or four months, on others it plummets. I have tried it for one year, the results work only with large deposit, with 100 dollars and 0.01 minimum lot it is also losing. I.e. Ilan may as well be used then.

+ And New Martin's logic is different, on the chart you can see that for some reason he opens additional positions where there is no overlap. So, it's a strange variant. Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way, anything is possible.

With $100, you don't trade in nets. In fact, with $100, only hands and a minimum lot. Nets from $1,000 per pair.

People spend more than $100 for dinner in a restaurant, and you're going to trade with them in forex).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

With $100, you don't trade in nets. In fact, with $100, only hands and a minimum lot. Nets from $1,000 per pair.

People spend more than $100 for dinner in a restaurant, and you're going to trade forex with them.)

The very idea of those innovations is to allow trading on cent accounts of 10000 units, the drawdowns would be minimal and recovery from drawdowns would be long, but painless (in theory). Risking $1000 on a martin is unwise as a minimum. And losing $100 is not as bad as 1000 (ten times more).

Unfortunately, there is a category of people who need money for everything, and Forex seems to be an idiotic idea and not an acceptable way to spend it. And try to prove it to theirs so that the family consortium allocated to spend on the Internet D))) As it is, barely invested in a signal.

Ivan Butko:
The point is that the very idea of these innovations is to allow trading on cent accounts of 10000 units, the drawdowns would be minimal, and recovery from drawdowns would be long, but painless (in theory). Risking $1000 on a martin is unwise as a minimum. And losing $100 is not as bad as $1000 (ten times more).

I initially used the phrase "for us budget beggars"))) For we do not spend money on restaurants yet) Yes, unfortunately, there is a category of citizens who need money for everything, and Forex in this context looks like an "idiotic idea" and spending money on it is unacceptable. And try to prove it to theirs, so that the family consortium allocated to spend on the Internet D))) As it is, barely invested in a signal.
Then the question is different: what percentage return is expected from a netizen with a deposit of 10,000 units?
Reason: