Buy a ready made Expert Advisor with a yield of 30% per month!!! - page 11

Tresk:
Why do you think pips are a bad strategy?

when using pips in the tester, there are false ideas about the profit potential

you cannot make profit in real trading due to requotes, slippage and delays in execution

the more pips and slips, the more accurate the tester is in comparison to a real trade

panelektrik:

It is desirable that a paid Expert Advisor does not contain tricks that make a sweet out of a f...l.

The main advantage of a paid EA is that it should be tested for at least 10 years, and the results will be excellent.

I have already traded in it for 10 years and I have already sold it as a dozen or more EAs with excellent results, i.e. i've already sold it as a dozen or more EAs with excellent results.

test since 2000 on eurobucks

Well, there is no martin here, and if you mean opening four orders per indicator signal, this can be adjusted in the settings. There is no overlapping of losses either, the order is closed at profit or loss as soon as one of the values is reached. As for the pipsing, we can increase the tp and sl and work on the medium term. I attach the test results of the EA for a year with and without autolot that is enabled. I am also working with one order. Please take a look at it and give your feedback. Thank you!
Files:
test_1.zip  200 kb

bibars:

Well, there is no martin here, and if you mean opening four orders on one indicator signal, this can be adjusted in the settings. There is no overlapping of losses either, the order is closed either on profit or on loss as soon as one of the values is reached. As for the pipsing, we can increase the tp and sl and work on the medium term. I attach the test results of the EA for a year with and without autolot that is enabled. I am also working with one order. Please take a look at it and give your feedback. Thank you!
I said in general and not about a specific EA

ready to share the programme.
it's not a tester or a demo.
This is real.
neural network advisor -

+2300% after 4 months of trading on the real account.
Contact me if you are interested - aleksandr.sh1978@mail.ru

nestv1963:

ready to share the programme.
it's not a tester or a demo.
This is real.
neural network advisor -

+2300% after 4 months of trading on the real account.
Contact me if you are interested - aleksandr.sh1978@mail.ru

Please, send me a message in your inbox. The profitability trend is strongly decreasing, but still interesting.

MetaDriver:
Please send me a personal message. The profitability trend is severely waning, but still interesting.

a couple for me too :)))))))

The profitability trend is strongly decreasing - well yes, to think some 2300% on the real... Throw me that programme too! ! !

Some kind of printing press. :-)

and probably not for free, a thread about buying an advisor

At least it does look like a printing press
Reason: