cannot set millisecond timer (500) - page 5

Slawa:
Control the number of handles used. You only output memory and CPU

ONE?

how and what needs to be controlled here and how does it work with the timer in the mt?

Slawa:
Control the number of handles used. You only output memory and CPU

caught an error on 1 terminal, EA is running on timer,

closed all the others.

Tell me, is this what you need? how to deal with it, what to do in general :-( there is an EA on the server that runs the timer only when the terminal is initialised. 1 time.

Slawa:
Control the number of handles used. You are only outputting memory and CPU

Right-click on the row with column headers - "Select Columns". Check the "Descriptors" box

the number of descriptors jumps from 25 to 571.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

ONE?

how and what needs to be controlled here and how does it work with the timer in the mt?

No. I don't remember exactly how to do this in ProcessExplorer

In Task Manager, on the Details tab, right-click on the row with column headers - "Select Columns". Check "Descriptors" box.

Slawa:
No. I don't remember exactly how to do this in ProcessExplorer

Right click "Select columns" on the Details tab of Task Manager in the row with the column headers. Check "Descriptors" box

Yes, I have already opened the properties in ProcessExplorer. the left side shows the number of descriptors. the number is 571

Vladislav Andruschenko:

the number of descriptors jumps from 25 to 571.

I have about the same. There are about 600 descriptors. The timer works without any problems. One Expert Advisor with timer and 5 indicators, each with its own timer

Slawa:
I have about the same. I have about 600 descriptors. The timer is working without any problems. One Expert Advisor with timer and 5 indicators, each with its own timer

The thing is, this error has been occurring since December. people started complaining - and I was fine too.

On my old computer

(2017.02.06 12:57:15.766 Windows 7 Ultimate (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, RDP, UAC, 4 x AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor, RAM: 9826 / 12287 Mb, HDD: 773557 / 953866 Mb, GMT+03:00)

This error occurs only once (19 terminals in total) (571 descriptors)

on new computer

2017.02.06 11:04:57.360 Windows 7 Ultimate (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, 8 x Intel Core i7-6700 @ 3.40GHz, RAM: 16928 / 32684 Mb, HDD: 704258 / 1907721 Mb, GMT+02:00

No error. (Descriptors 603)

Clients also get this error sometimes. I read about other EAs working on timer - same problem.

The main question is: what to do with it? How to fight it and is it being worked on? :-(

I opened more charts and added experts with timers. I brought the number of handles up to 700. It's working so far.

I'll keep watching.

Slawa:
I opened more charts and added experts with timers. I brought the number of handles to 700. For now it works.

I'll keep watching.

even if you just put it in Timer

void OnTimer()
  {

Bid;

}

it is reset on start-up, and then it is reset every other time.

Try a test EA and a test indicator. You can attach several indicators with different parameters

Both expert and indicator will display a message if OnTimer is not called once within 120 seconds
Files:
Reason: