Financial transactions are restricted! I don't know what to say! - page 11

Applied.

It's fun to talk to a bot like that.

;)

Ihor Herasko #:

They started to automatically translate some of the posts into other languages. As a result, the ranking went up. The system considered this explosive growth of posts to be spam and blocked it. You need to submit an application to the Service Desk. I already did, they're looking into it.

They translated and published it themselves, and made the authors spammers.

A-ha-ha :)))

PapaYozh #:

They translated and published it themselves and put the authors on the spam list.

Cyberbully :D

That's a good thing. All the credit is gone, even the work experience is zeroed out, and the rating has skyrocketed and financial transactions have been blocked...

PapaYozh #:

They translated and published it themselves and put the authors on the spam list.

That's just my opinion. How it really is, we'll find out later.

So you all probably got a hell of a bonus for the added rating - it's Monday. They robbed the Metakvots of XXX quid and they're complaining :)

The Metakwots didn't consider the consequences, the financial controls kicked in... That's what I think.

Alexander Puzanov #:

So you all probably got a hell of a bonus for the added rating - it's Monday. They robbed the Metakvots of XXX quid in total and are complaining :)

The Metakwots didn't consider the consequences, the financial controls kicked in... That's what I think.

There's never an extra 30 bucks

Ouch, I don't even feel comfortable with this rating)))))

It is possible that all sellers have limited financial transactions due to the fact that they are changing something in the calculations. I, for example, have been charged, although I don't see any transfers of my messages.
It is to be assumed that this will be corrected soon.

Sergey Gridnev #:
Perhaps all sellers have limited financial transactions due to the fact that they change something in the calculations. For me, for example, it's been charged, although I don't see any transfers of my messages.
I assume they will fix it soon.

go to "all posts" on your profile -> change the language to English. There will be new messages :)

Reason: