Humour - page 55

From the C++ textbook:
A comment is a note written by the programmer for the user of the program.

And that's right. Don't just feed the user - let him read the comments in the source codes!

moskitman:

AhhaHa !!!

No pants ))))

There were great cars .... for export!

sergeyas:

There were great cars .... for export!

ZAZ-965, ZAZ-966, VAZ-2101 - I had all those cars in my time, I used to drive them every year (1300 km) to the South. The quality was lagging, but once you've got the stock of trouble, the residual reliability was top-notch.

granit77:
ZAZ-965, ZAZ-966, VAZ-2101 - I had all these cars in my time, I used to drive them every year (1300 km) to the South. The quality was lagging, but once you've got a stockpile of trouble ahead of you, the residual reliability was top-notch.

The thing was. And not every car could take what these did.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube of what people are doing on Zaporozas - a bloody all-terrain vehicle...

FAQ:
There's a lot of videos on YouTube of what people are doing on Zaporozas - a bloody all-terrain vehicle...
You won't believe it, my humpback was stolen! I had to buy a soapbox. But it had much worse off-road performance.

granit77:
ZAZ-965, ZAZ-966, VAZ-2101 - I had all these cars in my time, I used to drive them every year (1300 km) to the South. The quality was lagging, but once you've got a stockpile of trouble ahead of you, the residual reliability was top-notch.

Aha! Exactly! Only I started out with a ZAZ968.

Zhunko:
Yeah! Exactly! Only I started out with a ZAZ968.
I lied. It wasn't a 966, it was a 968.
Reason: