Where can I buy a book on EA programming? - page 9

Georgiy Merts:

That's exactly right ! Why answer something that is very well explained in the handbook?

The question "what are the dashes" - did you put the cursor on the dashes? Did you press F1? Did you read what they told you about the dashes? You have to chew the food you put in your mouth...

You want to learn? Your teacher asks you "what are these dashes, what's written about them in the manual"?

What's your answer?

Point and click F1 . It says that Tracking. Why to the right? And what happens if to the left ...vertically ? horizontally ? One stick ? Five sticks? ............................... They don't say that and I'm interested.

Texnolog:

C# programming guide

Take a look at this, it may come in handy. There are tutorials for beginners and advanced users.

https://docs.microsoft.com/ru-ru/dotnet/csharp/programming-guide/

I found C++ for 400 roubles, and C for 1,000 roubles.
Which book should I buy?

Konstantin Nikitin:

Get a better grasp of C++ and MQL will pick up where you left off

I found C++ for 400 rubles, and C # 1,000 rubles.
Can you advise me on which book to buy?

Unicornis:

The question is on a different plane, one needs to understand what programming is in general.

I found C++ for 400 rubles, and C # 1,000 rubles.
Here's advice on what book to buy ?

and both books schildt wrote.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
There is a book, type in search Trading Robot in One Evening

Title: MQL4 programming: a trading robot in one evening
Year of publication: 2017

Publisher: Publishing Solutions
ISBN: 978-5-4485-7559-4
Genre: business
Format: PDF
Quality: Originally electronic (ebook)
Illustrations: Colour

Description:
To free yourself from routine and save your nerves, every trader thinks about automating your trading. This book will help anyone with any level of education to master mql4-programming. The book is written in simple language without complicated terminology. Throughout the book, the author and the reader together develop a trading advisor for MetaTrader4 platform.

Zvezdochet:
Pointed and pressed F1 . It says "tracey" . Why to the right ? And what happens if left ...vertically ? horizontally ? One stick ? Five sticks? ............................... It doesn't say that and I'm interested.

What's "tracking"?

Show me the help section. It'll tell you everything.

As for "why to the right" - you pressed the right arrow, didn't you? I should be asking you why you clicked it, you were interested in it. Same thing about the "horizontal and vertical sticks". There are signs like this - each one means something and it's in the documentation.

Why did you choose these symbols? You're the one who should be asked! You want to write a program ! And you take some symbols ! Respectively you should be asked why there is such a stick and not another !

Of course, how can you write what you have to answer !

So the next teacher's question to you: where is the code that you pressed F1 and got "traces" ?

you're not a windbag by any chance ?

Georgiy Merts:

What's "tracking"?

As for "why to the right" - you pressed the right arrow, didn't you? I have to ask you why you pressed it, you were interested in it. Same thing about the "horizontal and vertical sticks". There are signs like this - each one means something and it's in the documentation.

Why did you choose these symbols? You're the one who should be asked! You want to write a program ! And you take some symbols ! Respectively you should be asked why there is such a stick and not another !

So the next teacher's question to you: where is the code that you pressed F1 and got "tracking" ?

You're not a blabbermouth, are you?

I didn't press any arrow , i didn't press right !!! i put the cursor on the two dashes slanting to the right and pressed F1

I got up, the MQL WISKER came up and under SYNTHAXIS I found.

Comments

The multi-line comments begin with a pair of /* and end with a pair of */. These comments cannot be nested. Single-line comments begin with a pair of // characters, end with a newline character, and can be nested within multi-line comments. Comments are allowed wherever spaces are possible and allow any number of spaces.

Examples:

//--- Single-line comment
/* Multi-line-
//- /* Nested single line comment
commentary
*/

That's all !!!! All the questions WHY ???? the handbook is silent!!! And a programmer I know says fuck off you've pissed me off!!!

WHY did I choose these sticks? I posted a screenshot earlier about the BREAKFAST. In the screenshot, you can see that from these sticks a lot of text sentences within the template master advisers - code or whatever the scientific ....? So I was wondering WHAT are the lines and WHY it is to the right and not to the left? ..........The situation reminds a cartoon about a curious elephant, who got blows for every question and stopped receiving a question: "And what do crocodiles eat for lunch? "

Georgiy Merts:

What's "tracking"?

As for "why to the right" - you pressed the right arrow, didn't you? I should be asking you why you clicked it, you were interested in it. Same thing about the "horizontal and vertical sticks". There are signs like this - each one means something and it's in the documentation.

So the next teacher's question to you is: where is the code that you pressed F1 and got the "tear" ?

Aren't you a blabbermouth by any chance ? At

VIDEO Lessons I heard him call those dashes or slashes or slashes

Zvezdochet:
VIDEO lessons there he heard these dashes or slashes or slashes.

So "slashes". A slash is that slash.

You've been told it's a comment. Everything that comes after the double slash and to the end of the line is perceived as a comment, it has nothing to do with the program. It is intended purely for the programmer to write important comments in the text.

What else is unclear?

What other "why"? You want to write a comment, you put in a double slash and write whatever you want. You don't want to, you don't. What "why"?

Reason: