Here's what you can do with OpenCL directly in MetaTrader 5 without any DLLs - page 10

Реter Konow:
One man is already making such a craftsman. I do not know his name exactly, but he is always on forums about interfaces and GUI. In general, if you remember him, you can write to him in a personal message on the subject.

As for matlab, I will definitely try it, but it's not about it. It's about the position of people who reject the idea of development in order to stand still peacefully, until the frantically developing world bursts into their slumbering existence and makes them run after the cart, slapping their feet in the puddles.

Well, the sea of video of currency pair movement is good, but what is the practical use of it? The idea is not to make it look nice, but to optimize trading by the ratio of profit and loss in terms of chaotic nature of the Forex market. As far as I understand, the tools of technical analysis can take part in such optimization of profits and losses, as millions of traders using it actually predetermine the chart movement in the direction of the alleged rise or fall of prices, depending on the signal that this same technical analysis gives them according to the available signs in the studied schedule, to which this technical analysis can be applied, and I just do not see the point in chart representation in the other direction of price movements of the currency pair. This is certainly not the purpose of MQL5.

I've read the article about sound waves, descriptors - in other words, they've gone crazy - they can't see the forest for the trees :)))) The main thing is that the result is the same - the innovator is already drunk and now he is scratching his head like if he wants to visualise the USDJPY chart as the Universe with relict waves and most importantly - black holes that vacuum up our deposits.) Another idea is to attach the Moon phase to predict a trader's horoscope according to quotes :)))

geratdc:

Well it's good to see a sea of video of a currency pair's movement, but what is the practical application of this?

MQL5\Scripts\Examples\OpenCL\

fxsaber:
MQL5\Scripts\Examples\OpenCL\

Something does not open. I hope the forum optimizer didn't upload it for me :))) All right, I won't bother you again, because... But look at yourself, you got carried away too much and went too far away from the practical goals of algotrading programming in MQL5.

First it says
2017.04.14 15:47:04.255 OpenCL  Device #0:  CPU GenuineIntel  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700 K CPU @ 3.50 GHz with OpenCL 1.1 (8 units, 3510 MHz, 16301 Mb, version 2.0, rating 25)
And then 20 seconds later it says
2017.04.14 15:47:23.579 BitonicSort (RTS-6.17,M1)       OpenCL not found. Error code=5101
2017.04.14 15:47:23.579 BitonicSort (RTS-6.17,M1)       Error in OpenCL initialization. Error code=5101

geratdc:
Look at yourself, you're too carried away and have gone far away from the practical goals of programming algotrading in MQL5.

Apparently, the algotrader's programming objective is what you call something like this- all the trading logic in a few lines.

In that example, in order for the Signal to show a positive trend, the entire algotrading goal is actually contained in just one line

const MqlTick Level = GetLevel(Ticks);

which has nothing to do with the Order-logic, but is decisive for the results of the TS.

"Exactly the same line" is in any competent Expert Advisor. And it's precisely this line that algorithmic traders are engaged in writing.

No, I categorically disagree. The ticks that came already in the history and predicting the parameters of future ticks/quotes for a currency pair will not allow you chaos, therefore only the order policy of optimization of trading by profits and losses & technical analysis - will give results. We should not deal with visualizations, but describe the basic procedures of technical analysis of the currency pair charts and on its basis identify the indicator for the very order policy, which will take the baton to further benefit from a "promising" market entry. And those who understand it make money that way, and of course traders cannot forbid playing with visualizations and sound effects for their souls, for creativity. I'm not against it, I'm always for creativity :))) Well I'm going to study programming, I have MQL4 with video tutorials. If I reach MQL5, I'll get a good kicking. I will talk with you as equals.

geratdc:
No, I categorically disagree. The ticks that came already in the history and predicting the parameters of future ticks for the currency pair chaos will not let you
Nothing prevents you from seeing the result of that EA. The whole point is in one line, not in a terse Order-weighting.

fxsaber:
There is nothing stopping you from seeing the result of that advisor. The whole point is a single line, not a terse Order addendum.

OK, I've bookmarked it. I will study at my leisure. I have no time now, really, I have a regime :))) It's time to do my homework.

geratdc:

OK bookmarked it. I'll look into it at my leisure. No time now, really, I have a regime :))) It's time to do my homework.
There's still time for retirement today.
Reason: