Here's what you can do with OpenCL directly in MetaTrader 5 without any DLLs - page 13

fxsaber:
Since this is a possibility, can you explain how to overcome this error?

There is no video card.

OpenCL drivers to put in (API)

Igor Volodin:

OpenCL drivers (API)
The log looks like it's all there.

Ilyas:
  1. Error code 5114 was added very recently, it has not been added to the help yet.
    No suitable OpenCL device was found among available OpenCL devices.
    Can occur if you specify to use only GPU device when creating context, although there are (available) only CPU devices
  2. One agent per OpenCL device, just like that.
Got it! Thank you.

fxsaber:
Since this is a possibility, can you explain how to overcome this error?

There is no video card.

Replace line 107 of OpenCL.mqh file with

if((m_context=CLContextCreate())==INVALID_HANDLE)
at
if((m_context=CLContextCreate(CL_USE_ANY))==INVALID_HANDLE)

This will allow you to select any(GPU/CPU) of the available OpenCL devices.

Ilyas:

Replace line 107 of OpenCL.mqh file with

to

This will allow you to select any(GPU/CPU) of the available OpenCL devices.

Done. The result is now
OpenCL not found. Error code=5114
However, there is no indication of using only GPU device.

fxsaber:
Done. Now the result is like thisThere is no indication that only the GPU device is being used.
Are you sure you recompiled the MQL program after fixing OpenCL.mqh?

Ilyas:
Are you sure you recompiled the MQL program after fixing OpenCL.mqh?
Absolutely. After recompiling there was a different error.

fxsaber:
So according to the log, everything seems to be there.

I got it working on CPU after installing Radeon drivers (OpenCL API is included) from here - http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download

They were not included as standard in W7

Even Mathemat's article states

that

"To use OpenCL on Intel processors, you must download and install theIntel SDK for OpenCL Applications. To do this,go to the page on the developer's site where you can do this."

Igor Volodin:

"To use OpenCL on Intel processors you need to download and installthe "Intel SDK for OpenCL Applications". To do this,go to the page on the developer's website from which this can be done"

Thank you. Unfortunately, I cannot register on their site to get a direct link tointel_sdk_for_opencl_setup_6.0.0.1049.exe. Please, if you have it, please upload it here.

fxsaber:
Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't register on their site to get direct link tointel_sdk_for_opencl_setup_6.0.0.1049.exe. Please, if you have it, send it here.

If you get an error when registering the site, check your email anyway. I got the email in the end.

here's the link, it's 300mb, it takes a long time to pull back and forth. it might work without cookies.

http://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/vcp/11058/intel_sdk_for_opencl_setup_6.3.0.1904.exe.

Reason: