Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 971

Yevhenii Levchenko:
In mt5 hedge account type, how can I sherry open trades, if posishin select only the name of the instrument?

Use

ulong  PositionGetTicket( 
   int  index      // номер в списке позиций 
   );
The function returns an index position ticket in the list of open positions and automatically selects this position for further work with it

Alexey Viktorov:

Use

Thanks, Alexey!

Igor Makanu:

Look at KB, the moderator there is like a copy of three codes a day - I've definitely seen the answer to your question in his codes

I looked it up... I understand that objects are used there, but I'm still far away from it in C++

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Thank you, Alexey!

I looked it up... I understand that objects are used there, and I'm a long way from that in C++

You're welcome.

Parodies of objects are used there. The standard MQL library is full of them.

Question about validation on the market by custom indicator. It says:

2016.04.01 11:48:08 cannot open file 'MQL4\indicators\iVAR.ex4
What's the snag, used to do by standard indicators

Vladimir Baskakov:
Question about validation on the market by a custom indicator. Writes:

The custom indicator should be integrated into the body of the EA as a resource. Read the help on Resources.

What about error 32767 if I do

return(INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT);

... according to these ruleshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/2555

I did not find an answer herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221341

What's the mistake here? ... I don't see a number.

Hello ,

I have mt4 in the Navigator sub-section of Market does not show all EAs, only up to the letter U and that's it.

What should I do I do not know?

I do not know what to do,

I do not know what to do, I do not know what to do,

Files:
4gak6.PNG  19 kb
hug47.PNG  27 kb

What are the errors here, why is there no error number? For example, in the strategy tester log when looking at > only errors - there are no errors

Alexandr Sokolov:

What are the errors here, why is there no error number? For example, in the strategy tester log when looking at > only errors - there are no errors

Alexander, it's been discussed a hundred times already that the EA should not be unloaded under any pretext.

Reason: