Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 974

Thank you.

Indeed the numbere = 1.828331349163451e-40 is very small for the formula 1/(1+e).

The result is 1+ infinity approximating 0.

This means only one thing - I have to look for a reason for such a number in principle.

The point is that when expecting a number 1 at the output of the network. When you calculate it, you get 0. The error shouldn't be so

insignificant. It turns out that the network is satisfied that when expecting 0 to come out, it gets 1.

im-zvv:

Thank you.

Indeed the numbere = 1.828331349163451e-40 is very small for the formula 1/(1+e).

The result is 1+ infinity approximating 0.

This means only one thing - I have to look for a reason for such a number in principle.

The point is that when expecting a number 1 at the output of the network. When you calculate it, you get 0. The error shouldn't be so

insignificant. It turns out that the network is satisfied that when expecting the output of 0 you get 1.

please

and be careful when working with real numbers, here is an example written:

void OnStart()
  {
     double e = 0.5;
     double h = 1/(1 + e);
     Print("1. e = ",e);
     Print("2. h = ",h);
  }

the answer is correct e = 0.5 and h = 0.6666666666

But to avoid looking where something went wrong, it is better to write it in such a way that the compiler is not ambiguous - or rather, it is unambiguous, but we may see what we want differently)))

double h = 1.0/(1.0 + e);

Thank you. It's all clear. You have to write the number as a double at once.

Unfortunately, this is not the solution for this particular case.

I need to search for a "bug" in the network code (i.e. where I got the number 91.4999999999993754).

It should be slightly less than 1.0.

But that's another question.

Best wishes.

Valentin.

Guys, give me some advice. If you work as a freelancer and you execute somebody's order you can write a human idea on a primitive level and it will work, or you can write it on a steep level with various modifications and things, but in this case it will be more complicated and time-consuming for the programmer, sometimes the idea is simple and quick to do and sometimes you can sit for days and count the whims of the customer, how best to do, for me for example, all performed at a primitive level as per order and at the time of learning online (if for c

Help me set up MT5 I have a 32bit PC and a 64 bit processor, question is it possible to make the buttons work

marga.mitr:
help me set up mt5 i have a 32bit pc and 64bit processor, question is it possible to make the buttons work

And what tools are you not picking up from the panel (symbols are grey, New Order is also grey what else?)?

petya:

Greetings all. I want to solve the problem - to write an indicator that is based on two MA, for example, MA 10 and MA 15, by these MA take the RSI also with different periods, such as RSI 30 and RSI 50, and displays the result in the chart as two lines of RSI. The file indicator is attached, it does not give errors and warnings when compiled, but the schedule does not show anything. Please advise what is the error(s). Thank you in advance for your help.

Duplicate my message. Can anyone tell me why it's not working and how to fix it?
Files:

petya:
Duplicating my message. Can anyone tell me why it's not working and how to fix it?
Otherwise seems fine at the moment, maybe in the process it will turn up

marga.mitr:
Otherwise seems to be fine now, maybe in the process it will turn up

Have you looked at my code? I don't have the two RSI summary lines displayed on the chart. I don't know what to do...

I had an idea, I need a lot of cycles, so I decided to check the speed this way

for(int i = 0; i <= 1000000; i++)
     {
      ObjectSetString(ChartID(),name,OBJPROP_TEXT,(string)i); ChartRedraw(ChartID());
     };

... As a result MT5 stops working, glitches and I have to close it via task manager

Is this a problem in the power of my pc or something else?

*PS - I want to try to write a neural network, and there will be billions of cycles, and here I have to lie on a million

Reason: