Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 929

Elena Baranova:

Thanks ) Is this the only way, there is no other way to set the time in Alert? And is there an alternative to the standard Alert() function in MQL4, in which the alert time can be set to the terminal time?

The alert text could include TimeCurrent()

But in that case 2 times would be printed.

Alexey Viktorov:
You can include TimeCurrent() in the text of the alert

But then two times will be printed.

Right! Thanks

Hello! I would like to know if all the current (input) parameters manually entered in trading exposures are saved in a later saved "PROFILE", so I don't have to save all the robot's input parameters in separate *.set files, just save them all in the "profile". And if the terminal fails, for example, to restore the previously saved profile, will all exposures with the earlier saved settings be saved in it and re-triggered?

Roman Shiredchenko:

Hello! I would like to know if all the current (input) parameters manually entered in trading exposures are saved in a later saved "PROFILE", so I don't have to save all the robot's input parameters in separate *.set files, just save them all in the "profile". And if the terminal fails, for example, to restore the previously saved profile, will all exposures with the earlier saved settings be saved in it and set to trade again?

How about checking? And write the result here. It's quicker than someone else will want to check and answer.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Hello! I would like to know if all the current (input) parameters manually entered in trading exposures are saved in a later saved "PROFILE", so I don't have to save all the robot's input parameters in separate *.set files, just save them all in the "profile". And if, in the event of a terminal failure, for example, you restore the previously saved profile, will all exponents with the earlier saved settings be saved in it and re-triggered?

in my opinion, the "profile" saves the look of MT - the layout of panels, market overview windows etc., but it does not remember the charts themselves, in general I've never used it, but it should work this way, imho

If I remember a template with a chart running on it and then close and open a chart and apply the template, the Expert Advisor will run with the settings that were used when writing the template.

If I'm right about the templates, then your problem should be solved by writing a script that opens the required charts and switches the TF to them and applies the saved template to each chart

SZY: I think in KB once saw such an example, but I could be wrong, imho not convenient all this

Hello, could someone tell me if it is possible to add a sound alert to the standard Fractal indicator?

Kosarev.rus92:
Hello, could someone tell me if it is possible to add a sound alert tothe standardFractal indicator?

Hello! You may, read:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1448

Good afternoon everyone!

Guys, please don't refer to the reference book, it is not clearly described there and without examples, sometimes I come across the following record:

void function(void); or double function(double); without variables

how does this work? What parameters are passed and from where?

Artyom Trishkin:

And check it out? And write the result here. It's faster than someone else will want to check and answer.

Igor Makanu:

In my opinion, the "profile" saves the appearance of MT - the layout of panels, market overview windows, etc., but it does not remember the charts themselves, in general I have never used it, but it should work that way, imho

If I remember a template with a chart running on it and then close and open a chart and use a template, the Expert Advisor will run with the settings that were used when writing the template.

If I'm right about the templates, then your problem should be solved by writing a script that opens the required charts and switches the TF to them and applies the saved template to each chart

SZZY: it seems in KB once saw such an example, but I could be wrong, imho not convenient all this

Why check? Maybe someone already knows...

Through templates - I know, but the whole thing is long... and troublesome, and it's not convenient through sets, either. We need to make things quicker...

Thanks. OK. I'll check it out and put it in the FAC.

Hello. How do I catch the input signal from the illuminator indicator in the code? The indicator paints a candle on the chart and outputs an alert for entry. Simply speaking I want towrite a robot for this indicator. Just tell me how to catch this signal in the code.
Files:
Illuminator.ex4  24 kb
Reason: