Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 712

Good evening, can you advise me how to better implement the following idea....
To take the latest fractals and open orders when the price breaks through them...

I am getting fractals with standard codes of kimiva, but I do not know how to compare them, should I compare them by price or by bars?

ponochka:
Good evening, can you tell me how best to implement the following idea....
To take the latest fractals and open orders when the price breaks through them...

I'm using the standard kimiva's fractal codes but I don't know how to compare them correctly - should I compare them by price or by bars?

I think there is an Expert Advisor for your purposes.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/14613

Советник на пробитие фракталов Fraktrak xonax
Советник на пробитие фракталов Fraktrak xonax
  • www.mql5.com
Советник ищет последние верхний и нижний фракталы и открывает позиции, когда курс пробьет эти уровни. Если пробит верхний фрактал, то выставляется ордер на покупку. Если пробит нижний фрактал, открывается ордер на продажу. Нет ограничения на количество открытых позиций, т.е. если выполнилось условие пробоя фрактала, советник выставляет ордер...

Can I write on a black background and have it displayed in the MQL4 editor? The desktop background is white and does not change in the settings

Zvezdochet:
Can I write on a black background and show it in the MQL4 editor? The desktop background is white and does not change in the settings

I'm changing.

Let me check mine.

Exactly! I had to do the background, I had to squeeze out the text ............ don't tell anyone - they'll laugh.

Well then the problem is more complicated ... I want a hypothetical MT4 terminal, in which I can simulate various situations. For example: a gap . strong slippage . requotes . lack of liquidity and see how an EA deals with them. Everything is nice and smooth in the strategy tester. But we need to test the Expert Advisor in conditions close to combat!

Zvezdochet: And then the problem is more complicated ... I want a hypothetical MT4 terminal in which I can simulate various situations. For example: Gap . slippage . requotes . lack of liquidity and see how the EA reacts to them. Everything is nice and smooth in the strategy tester. But we have to test the EA in conditions close to real ones!

We can generate our own history. But we can scroll through the chart, find the GEP and ... - On this area, we can test it by setting the start and the end date

Konstantin Erin:

You can generate your own story. But we can scroll through the graph, find the GEP and ... - ...to test on this section by setting the start and end dates

How to find slippage, anti-slippage (backslippage) multiple slippage from one level to another. multiple slippage and backslippage from different levels to one? How to find ? Search ? Looking for.....

Instead of int start () can we replace On Init () ? and what effect do spaces have on the program ? If you put a smaller or larger space between words or put a space before the brackets ? Or is it by chance or by law that some inside brackets close like this () and some space ends like this ( ) ? Because I have waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy up nothing.

Zvezdochet:

How to find slippage, anti-slippage (backslippage) multiple slippage from one level to another. multiple slippage and backslippage from different levels to one? How to find ? Search ? Looking for.....

Instead of int start () can we replace On Init () ? and what effect do spaces have on the program ? If you put a smaller or larger space between words or put a space before the brackets ? Or is it by chance or by law that some inside brackets close like this () and some space ends like this ( ) ? Because I have waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy nothing.

You should start here:

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка
  • www.mql5.com
Язык MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5) является объектно-ориентированным языком программирования высокого уровня и предназначен для написания автоматических торговых стратегий, пользовательских технических индикаторов для анализа разнообразных финансовых рынков. Он позволяет не только писать разнообразные экспертные системы, предназначенные для...

Artyom Trishkin:

You should start here:

I need a fourth
Reason: