Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 635

Valerius:

Thank you very much.

No way to fight it))) . A total dipshit and hello to the methaquotovs. MT4 is complete crap that the methaquotes don't want to fix. How can you do anything in MT4 if you can't really track anything.

How many times have I told myself that a programmer writes a program for himself, not for people. The program is understandable only to him, but not to the user. No matter how many programs you take, for example, 1C, Metaeditor, Taxpayer, programs of Sberbank, Rostelecom, etc. None of them are too complicated for an average person to understand what and where and why.

You have to dig around in this fucking MT4 to find something somewhere. You have to twist yourself to find the truth. Why do they make it so complicated for us? Either the programmers are idiots or too arcane.

Thank you all for your help. I have solved the problem, I had to poke around on various forums to find the right one. I have not found the answer here. I found it on another forum. Although the professionals responding to messages here are not bad.

Good luck to all!

Good luck to you too :)

Study the documentation and you might find the epithets are very different. Because there is a lot of mud being poured. A lot of questions are solved on this forum. Why do we waste our time on ungrateful arrogant people? Who knows... I hope you'll be more discreet next time to avoid...

Artyom Trishkin:

Good day to you too :)

Artem, do not get mad at me, I'm on duty, I thought I would do a good deed, but as usual: no good deed has not gone unpunished.

Man, I felt compelled to get into this thread again, again crazy geeks trying to do something without learning the basics of programming

Igor Makanu:

Artem, do not get mad at me, I'm on duty, here I thought to do a good deed, but as usual: no good deed has not gone unpunished.

Man, I felt compelled to get into this thread again, again crazy geeks trying to do something without learning the basics of programming

I'm not angry. Why should you be? You gave him your answer, but I had a feeling he didn't need to understand, but to make a quick poo-poo called "that'll do." My gut tells me that people who, after getting a clear answer, prefer to "... had to search different forums to find the right one". That's why I gave him the answer with a forwarding to the previous page. So he was too lazy to do that - to understand what he was being told...

After getting an answer here, he still spent a lot of time on various forums in search of an answer to his question has already sounded here. And he didn't forget to sling mud at everyone.

Artyom Trishkin:

Another user has been made lazy and a crutch-maker. The question is: why?

Why not use a pause in the test if it's more convenient?

Or is there another way to get it into the log without skipping?

Oops, Sleep doesn't work in the tester.

Andrey Sokolov:

Why not use a pause in the test if it's more convenient?

Or is there another way to log without skipping?

My understanding is that there is no point in pausing, as it does not eliminate the possibility of skipping and takes up your time.

Artyom Trishkin:

I am not angry. Why should you be? You have given him your answer, and I felt that he does not need to understand, but to make a quick poop called "so-and-so will do. My gut tells me that people who, after getting a clear answer, prefer to "... had to search different forums to find the right one". That's why I gave him the answer with a forwarding to the previous page. So he was too lazy to do that - to understand what he was being told...

After getting an answer here, he still spent a lot of time on all sorts of forums looking for an answer to his question that had already been asked here. And he didn't forget to sling mud at everyone.

Oh, I do not understand why all the "distinguished forum users" are so tender and touchy - like the first flowers in a springtime forest.

Valerius, from my point of view, is right here. If something "glitches" with MT4 developers, they should display this glitch in the description, with a detailed description - why, what, and how?

They should not blame the MT4/MT5 users for these problems.

Otherwise it seems that all people are bad, but only MT4/MT5 developers are "respectable people".

And, even though many here claim that MT4/MT5 is a "programming language" - THIS IS NOT!!!

The "methaquotes" are still far away from the language! - And it's not just about the language.

Generally speaking, the very idea of combining the algorithmic development language and the process of Forex trading in one terminal, though it looks very tempting, but very improbable.

In fact, would it not be easier to perform the usual export of data in text format into "external text files", as it is done in ForexSite, and provide further processing of these files by traders (in any language that traders need).

But this way of solving the problem obviously is not to the liking of "methaquotovs" - and this is quite understandable, because 99% of developments will be useless to "methaquotovs" as well as to "methaquotovs" themselves.

And for 20 years(!!!) methaquotov's have been promising us to create a language that traders can use comfortably.

AND WHERE IS THIS LANGUAGE!!!

For 20 years traders have been working safely without it.

Is it really the traders' fault?

neverness:

Oh, I don't understand why all the "respected forum users" are so tender and touchy - like the first flowers in a spring forest.

Valerius, from my point of view, is right here. If something "glitches" with MT4 developers, they should display this glitch in the description, with a detailed description - why, what, and how?

They should not blame the MT4/MT5 users for these problems.

Otherwise it seems that all people are bad, but only MT4/MT5 developers are "respectable people".

And, even though many here claim that MT4/MT5 is a "programming language" - THIS IS NOT!!!

The "methaquotes" are still far away from the language! - And it's not just about the language.

Generally speaking, the very idea of combining the algorithmic development language and the process of Forex trading in one terminal, though it looks very tempting, but very improbable.

In fact, would it not be easier to perform the usual export of data in text format into "external text files", as it is done in ForexSite, and provide further processing of these files by traders (in any language that traders need).

But this way of solving the problem obviously is not to the liking of "methaquotovs" - and this is quite understandable, because 99% of developments will be useless to "methaquotovs" as well as to "methaquotovs" themselves.

And for 20 years(!!!) methaquotov's have been promising us to create a language that traders can use comfortably.

AND WHERE IS THIS LANGUAGE!!!

For 20 years traders have been working safely without it.

Is it really the traders' fault?

It is always hard to work with newcomers. Especially lazy, stubborn and arrogant newcomers.
The forum has an answer to almost every question. Particularly about the Print() behaviour in the terminal in the tester.
But its own laziness, stubbornness and lack of knowledge is much easier to blame on the developers with an angry post than to type a request in the forum search engine - you won't show yourself, but will only get an answer that destroys your own greatness.

Artyom Trishkin:

All in all, you don't understand the reason and stick to your own opinion. Well, insert Sleep() in all your codes

We should add one more operator to all MT4/MT5 codes - it's the Gluuuuk() operator!

neverness:

One more operator to add to all MT4/MT5 codes is the Gluuuuk() operator!

Sorry.

Artyom Trishkin:
It's always hard to work with newbies. Especially the lazy, stubborn and arrogant newbies.
The forum has an answer to almost every question. In particular - about Print() behaviour in the tester.
But its own laziness, stubbornness and ignorance is much easier to blame on developers with an angry post than to type a query in search engine forum - here you do not show yourself, but only get an answer, destroying your own greatness.

Oh, how I understand you.

All traders are so lazy and stubborn that it cannot get any further. And with an attitude too.

But not every such "stubborn" trader has such a "bright idea" that for correct work of the loop operator the Sleep(123) operator must be inserted into this loop, that, as it turns out, also does not work in all cases.

What MT4/MT5 language developers must be, to think up such a "trick"?

I think you should enter a new chapter in the search engine under the name "Tricks of Developers".

Reason: