Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 631

Giovano Santos:
Can anybody advise me on which forex platform for my phone to make money with?

As far as I can see, it's an android, so get an android terminal.

To make money - it does not depend on the platform, but on the trader's ability

Hello.

I want to call myself in the indicator, but I get error 'MetaTrader4_Internal_Message' - parameter passed as reference, variable expected

int hwnd=WindowHandle(Symbol(), Period());
 SendMessageA(hwnd, RegisterWindowMessageA("MetaTrader4_Internal_Message"), 14, WindowExpertName()); 
How can I correct it?

Ghabo:

Hello.

I want to call myself in the indicator, but I get error 'MetaTrader4_Internal_Message' - parameter passed as reference, variable expected

How can I correct it?

Have you tried iCustom()?

Artyom Trishkin:

Have you tried iCustom()?

Need to re-initialise the indicator.

iCustom() does not initialise it, or am I wrong?

Ghabo:

Need to re-initialise the indicator.

WheniCustom() is not initialized, or am I mistaken?

Write the following line into OnInit() of the indicator, called by iCustom(): Print(__FUNCTION__); and check it - it will be faster than waiting for an answer on the forum.

Artyom Trishkin:

Type the line: Print(__FUNCTION__); in the indicator called by iCustom() in OnInit() and check it - faster than waiting for an answer on the forum.

Yes it writes OnInit but then Stack overflow

Stack overflow, what is it?

Ghabo:
Yes it writes OnInit but then Stack overflow

Naturally :)

You have recursion. How long will the indicator call itself? You don't have to do it uncontrollably.

And in general - I do not understand why you need to call it from itself?

Ghabo:
Stack overflow what is it?

Try pouring the contents of the barrel into the glass.

Artyom Trishkin:

Naturally :)

You have recursion. How long will the indicator call itself? You don't have to do it uncontrollably.

And in general - it is not clear why you need to call it from itself?

At start it shows everything correctly, with time additional unnecessary lines appear, I can't fix it. When I call settings and click OK it shows only correct lines again. Initialising is a simple solution)

Ghabo:
When starting up it shows everything correctly, over time additional unnecessary lines appear, I can't fix this. Calling up settings and clicking OK only shows the correct lines again. Initialising is a simple solution)

Hiding the shoals - a simple solution?

What are the lines? Where do they come from? When are they drawn? What do they build with?

Reason: