Interesting advisor!!!!! - page 4

I have a lot "only" 16 times larger... how much of a deposit do you need? :)))))))))) And if I have such a deposit, why should I need such robots and forex in general, I just give them to the bank and get the interest?

"Vinin:

It's easier with commas, though.

Put a comma in the right place. "Execution cannot be pardoned."

I think there is no need for a comma here, I can justify it as it is not clear whether it is a question or an exclamation, let's say if the question is "Can't be pardoned?"then there is a comma after the question "Can't be executed" and the question "pardon" you don't ask "can't be pardoned", you don't ask "can't be pardoned", but in the exclamation "Can't be pardoned!"It's the other way around. It's a request for "execute" and the exclamation itself is "can't be pardoned." So it is necessary to learn Russian for those who simply can not understand it, while I understand it and the main thing is not how the essence is conveyed, but the main thing is the essence, and who find it difficult to learn in order to understand the Russian language and not read correctly, and the one who commands will understand even with errors and without commas about what is meant.

nothing personal Vinin

Bazzillio:

I have a lot "only" 16 times larger... how much of a deposit do you need? :)))))))))) And if I have such a deposit, why should I need such robots and forex in general, I just give them to the bank and get the interest?

I used lots to make it clear that you have to calculate them.

FoxUA:

I think there is no need for a comma here, I can justify it as it is not clear whether it is a question or an exclamation, let's say if the question is "Can't be pardoned?then there is a comma after the question "Can't be pardoned" and the question "pardon", you don't ask the question "Can't be pardoned" correctly, there's not enough water for example "a can't" or "so can't", but in the exclamation "Can't be pardoned!"It's the other way around. It's a request for "execute" and the exclamation itself is "can't be pardoned." So it is necessary to learn Russian for those who simply can not understand it, while I understand it and the main thing is not how the essence is conveyed, but the main thing is the essence, and who find it difficult to learn in order to understand the Russian language and not read correctly, and the one who commands will understand even with errors and without commas about what is meant.

nothing personal Vinin

It's not about that. It's just hard to read, and your thoughts are not understood correctly. There are no commas. And there was nothing personal. I want to read normally, understand normally.

If you do not understand or doubt something, just ask again, and then think for example in my first post that specifically you have not rightly understood or that is not clear because of the lack of commas or mistakes. So I understand what the problem is and then write for all readers to better understand, because honestly I do not understand what exactly you mean.

FoxUA:

If you do not understand or doubt something, just ask again, and then think for example in my first post that specifically you have not rightly understood or that is not clear because of the lack of commas or mistakes. So I understand what the problem is and then write for all readers more clearly, and to be honest I do not understand what exactly you mean.

I am talking about respect for others. Illiterate speech is not conducive to understanding.

And lack of respect is a path to banishment.

FoxUA:

If you do not understand or doubt something, just ask again, and then think for example in my first post that specifically you have not rightly understood or that is not clear because of the lack of commas or mistakes. So I understand what the problem is and then write for all readers to better understand, because honestly I do not understand what exactly you mean.

You do not make a fuss. Everyone is clear. This topic has been raised and discussed on this forum many times. Here read - what you're interested in: a branch of Avalanche - everything is what you're asking about ... if you don't want to shovel the whole branch, you can start with this page from my first post to the end of the branch and pay attention... Don't make a fuss ... We'll all go away.

Sys15975382:

People keep up with the monkeys for one simple reason, the first profitable trade repays all the drawdown and results in profit. It is not only possible but necessary to use it, provided that the ratio of profitable entries to unprofitable ones is at least 3 to 1 and there are no series of losing trades over a couple of years, more than 3...

If you have a ratio like this, why the hell do you need a martin? Just keep opening with an equal risk: +15% - 5% = 10% profit...

Vinin:

It's about treating others with respect. Illiterate speech is not conducive to understanding.

And not respecting is the way to get banned

Well, I am about respect, here I asked you to be specific, and you have not written exactly what I asked, this is your dismissal of me, if you first point out the faults I do not understand, and then evade to justify what exactly you see my mistakes, I think there are no flaws, sorry, but I do not like people who just go around saying what's wrong and when you ask them what's wrong they get sidetracked, This is no respect for those who do, before you write about the lack of money ask if you are willing to discuss what you've written, and bo simple comments on the text off-topic are not necessary to you, not me, so do not do that, I respect you and your opinion, so I asked you to specify, but you ignored my request, and this is a clear disrespect for me, but it's not nice when you say HE'S WRONG and forget to say what is WRONG.

denis_orlov:
3x1 )))) with such a ratio why the hell do you need a martin? just open with an equal risk of +15% - 5% = 10% profit...

I mean, what are you talking about?
Reason: