Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1860

Mihail Matkovskij #:

Now it will still prove what Ask and Bid come in. And in the new build there will be a failure and the price will not come normalized. Or developers will decide to change the concept (since SL and TP are subject to normalization, it is possible to make entry prices by the same principle). And they will write that now Ask and Bid must be normalized. And then he will start to run. He will start to rewrite all his applications. And those to whom he has written freelance applications will not be satisfied (because the orders will stop opening normally) and request for improvement.

The nonsense of a madman.

Andrey Sokolov #:

The ravings of a madman.

It's just my speculation in case you didn't get it. I am not claiming anything. But since there is no mention in the documentation that Bid and Ask are guaranteed with digits after decimal point, then (I repeat) it is better to be reassured. And if you think you know the whole mechanism of the terminal, as well as the mechanisms of all brokers' servers. And you are absolutely sure that the prices will come to you normalized, then count on it. Who can deny you that? You have no idea how many things exist beyond your experience. Oh, come on. Like I said, I'm not gonna change your mind. Continue in your ignorance...

Mihail Matkovskij #:

These are just my assumptions in case you didn't understand. I'm not stating anything. But since there is no mention in the documentation that Bid and Ask are guaranteed with digits after decimal point, then (I repeat) it is better to be reassured. And if you think you know the whole mechanism of the terminal, as well as the mechanisms of all brokers' servers. And you are absolutely sure that the prices will come to you normalized, then count on it. Who can deny you that? You have no idea how many things exist beyond your experience. Oh, come on. Like I said, I'm not gonna change your mind. Continue in your ignorance...

Once again...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Any questions from newbies on MQL4 and MQL5, assistance and discussion on algorithms and codes

Alexey Viktorov, 2022.01.15 13:43

Oh, turn on your brains at last... If the server does not accept non-normalised price or lot size values, then it cannot have non-normalised ones either.

They don't have any information about the market and they cannot change the prices on the MT server side.

All you said to Andrey, turn it over to your address and do not tell anyone else about possible cockroaches.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Once again...

And no DC nonsense will fly... There is no way they can change the prices in the MT server side.

Turn everything Andrew said back to you and don't tell anyone else about the possible cockroaches.

Another connoisseur... And where is it written that if the server doesn't accept non-normalised prices then it doesn't have them? What is this nonsense...? Of course it doesn't acceptnon-normalized prices because OrderSend doesn't give them at all!Does error 129 (ERR_INVALID_PRICE) mean anything to you? And the ticks (Bid and Ask) (quotes), where do they come to the server from? How does it receive and process them?! Don't you know...? And who has cockroaches here? Next: The mechanism of the terminal, the mechanism of the server are you thoroughly familiar with?! I doubt it! That's why:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies.

Any questions from newbies on MQL4 and MQL5, or any help and discussion of algorithms and codes

Mihail Matkovskij, 2022.01.15 15:32

I have only made my assumptions, in case you don't understand. I do not approve of anything. But since documentation doesn't say anything about Bid and Ask going guaranteed with digits after decimal point, (I repeat) it's better to play safe. And if you think you know the whole mechanism of the terminal, as well as the mechanisms of all brokers' servers. And you are absolutely sure that the prices will come to you normalized, then count on it. Who can deny you that? You have no idea how many things exist beyond your experience. Oh, come on. Like I said, I'm not gonna change your mind. Keep up your ignorance...

I explained it to one man. Now the other one has to be explained... Read it again carefully. Have you read it? Now stop stating the obvious. There's documentation, read it, it's all there. And it is up to you to decide how you open trades. I am not interested in maintaining this unconstructive dialogue!

P.S. When I say stop trolling, writing nonsense and "hot air," give arguments. All trolls immediately run away. Obviously, arguments aren't their strong suit. :)

I can't say anything about non-normalised ones, I haven't kept track of them.

But I have seen zero Ask and Bid, so I check.

Mihail Matkovskij #:

... it's better to be on the safe side. ...

When you leave the house tomorrow, don't forget sunglasses and an umbrella. It's better to be safe from the blinding sun or a sudden thunderstorm. But you can also wear a hat when you're at home... In case some hooligans break a window and it gets unbearably cold.

Alexey Viktorov #:

When you're going out tomorrow, don't forget sunglasses and an umbrella. It's better to be safe from the blinding sun or a sudden thunderstorm. But you can also wear a hat when you're at home... In case hooligans break a window and it gets unbearably cold.

As I said:

Mihail Matkovskij #:

When I say: stop trolling, writing nonsense and"blowing hot and cold", give me your arguments. All trolls immediately disperse. Obviously, arguments are not their forte...!:)

But no, I'm wrong. Some stay and keep trolling... And there's still zero arguments. Well, that's understandable. Trolling is like that. :)

Mihail Matkovskij #:

As I pointed out:

No mistake though. Some stay and keep trolling... And the arguments are still zero. Well, that's understandable... Trolling is like that. :)

What trolling? In my opinion, a very valid argument is my question: "If the server receives ONLY normalized prices, where can non-normalized prices come from?"

You don't have the answer. And "someone, somewhere, some time ago saw" is not an argument at all. Re-insure... please, whatever you like. Then reassure yourself about everything. Suggestions voiced just above.

Alexey Viktorov #:

Perhaps this trolling is for the message counter.

I think everyone has his own opinion and let him keep it. Of course, there is no sense to make excessive checks, but suppose, for example, in the mt4 tester, an order was not opened because of wrong Bid price which was conditionally 1.1234000001 and normalization fixed the error. Whether this fact is a sufficient reason to normalize the current price when sending a request for opening - I think so, at least because in the tester owls should also work correctly. Let's not breed hatred, it is detrimental to our community. on other sites when thinking the atmosphere is more friendly and professional.
Reason: