Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 183

виталик:

Question on the Print() function; how to make Print() print the data plus the date (day) in the EA ? how to do this? please help a beginner to understand, I put the code remade for the sake of experiment, induke "pivot" beforehand cbs!

Print("R2  ",R2,"   Дата = ",TimeToStr(Time[i],TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES ) );

Alexey Viktorov:
It seems you have to be connected to an account with a fee to be counted.
Yes, I am. I have tried different accounts and the tester does not show any commissions.

Andrey Dik:
Yes, it is connected. Tried it on different accounts - the tester does not show commissions.
You mean there's no column in the results tab? Well, no, and there's no swap either. But it's programmatically retrieved and counted.

Alexey Viktorov:
You mean there is no column in the results tab? Well, yes, there isn't, and there's no swap either. But it is software-accessible and counts.
So the test results include commissions (although they are not displayed in the "Commission" column as in MT5)? is this known?

Can you tell me how to get information about the swap accrued?

Andrey Dik:
i.e. commissions are included in the test results (although they are not displayed in the "Commission" column as in MT5)? is this known reliably?

and what prevents you from making the OrderCommission() and OrderSwap() print in the tester ?

(for certainty)

Taras Slobodyanik:

what prevents you from making the OrderCommission() and OrderSwap() print in the tester ?

(to be sure)

you can do anything by code, including your own tester, but then why do we need an in-house tester?

-Aleks-:

Can you tell me how to get information about the swap accrued?

I am interested in the result in the form of points.

Andrey Dik:
you can do anything with the code, including your own tester, but what's the point of having an in-house tester then?

then wait for a response from the methaquotes... or write to servicedesk)

-Aleks-:

The result in the form of points is interesting.

pips = OrderSwap() / OrderLots() / MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE) * _Point;