Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 88

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Well, you can watch TV, drink tea and croutons. You are asking us what to do?
Yes, I am asking, we have filled the orders into the array, but these parameters must be transferred and somehow extracted from there for comparison

trader781:
Yes, I'm asking, the orders have been loaded into the array, but these parameters have to be passed and somehow extracted from there for comparison
You have not put them into the array correctly. You should enter the order tickets into it. And you should sort them.

Artyom Trishkin:
You didn't put them in the array correctly. You have to write the order tickets into it. Sort by them.
In this case, ticket is the same derivative as lot, stop or take

trader781:
so ticks in this case are as much a derivative as a lot, a stop or a take
And to think? What else is a ticket useful for solving a problem?

Artyom Trishkin:
What about thinking about it? What else is the ticket useful for solving the problem?
I don't quite understand. if access comes from the array cell number to all orders

trader781:
I don't quite understand. if all orders are accessed from the array cell number
Please read what an array is and how it is read and written to.

Artyom Trishkin:
Please read what an array is and how it is read and written to.

I don't see what the problem is here

If it's a ticket, you have to take the ticket out of the cell and it will be written at the beginning of the ontik function.

trader781:

I don't see what the problem is here

If by ticket, then pull the ticket out of the cell, and that way they will be written at the beginning of the ontic function

What don't you understand? Why do you write the tickets to an array, and not the loop index?

What will a loop index written into an array do for you? Especially since you're going to sort by the loop index... And what will it give you?

Now think what will happen if the array is filled with tickets and then sorted by them.

Just think about it. Don't rush to an answer.

Artyom Trishkin:

What don't you understand? Why write the tickets to an array, but not the loop index?

What does a loop index written to an array do for you? Especially since you're going to sort by the loop index... And what will it give you?

Now think what would happen if an array were filled with tickets and then sorted by them.

Just think about it. Don't rush to an answer.

If you want to fill array with tickets, why bother with structures, if you can create simple one-dimensional one-dimensional array and take tickets, and then sort them and take out other parameters. I kind of make an assumption that this is not possible in this situation.

trader781:
If you just take as a goal to fill an array with tickets, then why put structures there at all, if you can make a simple one-dimensional one and take out tickets, and then sort and pull out the rest of the parameters from the ticket. I kind of make an assumption that this is not possible in this situation.
Reason: