Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1649

Galim_V #:

And what should be the condition under which the price will come to, say, a bypass and it will not open?

We are not talking about stop and limit orders here...orders are opened from the market at a distance

MakarFX #:
We are not talking about stop and limit orders here...orders are opened from the market at a distance

Thank you. I get it now.

Good day to you! I've paid for my EA, but the payment has been frozen for 7 days, can you tell me why?

1369190 #:
Good day to you! I've paid my adviser's rent but once again the payment has been frozen for 7 days, can you explain why?

Here

Trying to initialise an array of structures

struct Li{
 string poli;
 double lot;
 double price;
  };
 Li ne[]={{""},{0.0},{0.0}};

Curses

implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string' Roller.mq4 64 12

Galim_V to initialise an array of structures

Curses

implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string' Roller.mq4 64 12

struct Li{
 string poli;
 double lot;
 double price;
  };

Yeah, I was like a monkey and twiddling my thumbs. I ended up with the wrong screenshot of the code. Same result. It says zeros. You swap it around, it'll cripple the line.

If I understand correctly, the compiler applies its constructor if the structure contains
string

What the hell is that?

Galim_V #:

Yeah, I was like a monkey and twiddling my thumbs. I ended up with the wrong screenshot of the code. Same result. It says zeros. If you swap it around, it says it's a string.

Structures and, classes and interfaces

If a structure contains variables of the string type and/or a dynamic array object , the compiler assigns an implicit constructor to such a structure where all the members of thestringtype structure are cleared and a correct initialization isperformed for the object of a dynamic array .

MakarFX #:
Structures and, Classes and Interfaces

If a structure contains variables of type string and/or a dynamic array object , the compiler assigns an implicit constructor to such a structure, in which all members of a structure of typestringare zeroed and a correct initialization is done for the object of a dynamic array .

Yes, thank you. That's readable, but where to next?

Galim_V #:

Yes, thank you. That's read, but where next?

Check how critical it is in the process or get rid of string
Reason: