Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1500

Ilya Prozumentov:
I thought of creating a separate mqh file with a list of macro substitutions that would perform the inclusion of the specified code files.
But it doesn't work that easily.

macro argument expected instead of 'include' Includes.mqh
'include' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope C_Meter.mqh

How to outsmart the compiler?

Still relevant. #14938

I'm asking you to help me deal with an error in the Expert Advisor. It is supposed to open both Sell and Buy with a specified lot at X points of price movement from the previous open order, and this is exactly what happens in the tester. However, when we run it on a trading account, it steadily opens the first two orders (Sell and Buy) and then, when the price reaches a new point for the order opening, it can open two orders but may open only Buy. The regularity is not clear to me. I have not written the Expert Advisor myself. I ordered it here on Freelancer, but its developer, unfortunately, is dead, so I am asking for help.
Files:

does anyone have a problem with iCustom initiators?

*missing a trade

like -trade function did not see signal, i.e. indicator did not update and showed past value

did not see the full minute, i.e. not once on a new bar

this has been accompanying me for a long time, ping 150,

i check it on 2 or 3 terminals, demo, and there are no redirects.

--

please give a recommendation

Fast235:

does anyone have a problem with iCustom initiators?

*missing a trade

like -trade function did not see signal, i.e. indicator did not update and showed past value

did not see the full minute, i.e. not once on a new bar

this has been accompanying me for a long time, ping 150,

i check it on 2 or 3 terminals, demo, and there are no redirects.

--

please give a recommendation

The first thing that comes to mind is to check the operation of the indicator and then watch the EA

Guys, I have an indicator on mt 5 which gives out alerts. Can you please tell me how i can redirect these alerts to telegram? Please share the link to the instructions, I'm just new to programming))))

jarikn:
Guys, I have an indicator on mt 5 which gives out alerts. Please advise how I can forward these alerts to telegram. I'm just very new to programming))).

It won't help you, not everyone can do it here with experience.

This is where you come in.

Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
Торговые приложения для MetaTrader 5 на заказ
  • www.mql5.com
Самый большой фриланс c разработчиками программ на MQL5

jarikn:
I have an indicator on mt 5 which give me alerts. Can you please tell me how to redirect these alerts to telegram? Please share the link to the instruction, I'm just new to programming)))

Why telegram?

You can subscribe to slack and send alerts to yourself and your family via web-request. Exactly the TradingView way

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It won't help you, not everyone can do it here with experience.

This is where you come in.

Got it, thanks. I didn't know it was so complicated

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Why telegram?

You can subscribe to slack for yourself and your family subscribers and send you/their alerts via web-request. Exactly the TradingView way

I don't get it here. How?

Please advise how to solve the error 4806 - requested data not found. I want to get data of different averaging periods for bolinger from indicator. The Handle is received in OnInit, but for my purpose it should be inOnCalculate, hence the error. Help me to understand it by example.

Reason: