Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1297

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

These are margin calls, it is clear that sufficiency of funds before a trade is calculated. But the commission before an order/order would be nice to get.

Pull from history if there have already been trades on the symbol

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Pull from history if there have already been trades on the symbol

This is understandable. This is the first time we are throwing an EA, I would like to know the cost of the deal in advance. Or rather, to understand whether there is a way to find out the average level of commission inexpensive or not. After the order and its execution it is clear that everything will be)

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

This is understandable. This is the first time we are throwing an EA, I would like to know the costs of the deal in advance. Or rather, to understand whether there is a way to find out the average level of commission inexpensive or not. After the order and its execution, it is clear that everything will be).

If the history is empty, I set $10, and then I take it from the history.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

When I did it, if the story was empty, I bet $10, and then I took it from the story.

The idea is the same. I was hoping that maybe I could get it from inside the terminal, although in very average values.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

But a commission before an order/order would be appreciated.

You can look on the broker's website. It is usually fixed.

MakarFX:

You can look on the broker's website. It is usually fixed.

Well that's not serious.

The question is how to find out from the terminal

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, that's not serious.

The question is how to find out from the terminal

MakarFX:

You can look on the broker's website. It's usually fixed.

Thank you. Of course you can find it out yourself, but explaining how to do it to someone remotely is quite a quest)))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

But explaining how to do it to someone remotely is a real challenge )))))

Yes, in such a situation it is better to find it yourself)))

Good afternoon everyone.

Can you tell me how to find with maximum profit or loss, among open orders.

In MQL4

Good afternoon. Please advise, I can't import a CSV file into the database via navigator ME. It says: import database error. Tried all the CSV options. Has anyone managed to do this or is this a bug? Version: 5.0 build 26.50.

I also noticed that when I change input EA settings, the debugging or profiling will be performed using the old settings. To avoid this, I have to delete the EA.set file in the Profiles/Tester folder every time. Is this normal?
Объем импорта г/г - экономический индекс Японии
Объем импорта г/г - экономический индекс Японии
  • www.mql5.com
Объем импорта г/г (Imports y/y) отражает изменение объема импорта товаров и услуг в отчетном месяце по сравнению с тем же месяцем прошлого года. Показатели импорта используются для оценки внешней торговой активности Японии и спроса на импортируемые товары внутри страны. Из-за последствий "финансового кризиса" США Япония также столкнулась с...
Reason: