Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1200

Mihail Matkovskij:

One more thing. It is desirable to make initialization:

Otherwise, before the timer's tick, the Expert Advisor can get random data in variables, if reading is done in OnTick().

Done. Thank you.

MakarFX:

Can you please tell me how and where to insert this code from indicator to Program.mqh?

Trying to make owls using this library for MT4

Created a panel with buttons

Here is the code

I need buttons to create OBJ_TREND when clicked

Write in the discussion of this library

Artyom Trishkin:
Write in the discussion of this library

Thank you, I've sorted it out myself. This question has nothing to do with the library

Thank you again.

Good afternoon everyone!

I have an Alpari broker. How do I know its MODE_STOPLEVEL value if my broker shows this value as zero?

How do I know in how many points from the price I can set a stop on different symbols?

I tried to set the bystop in the size of spread from the price, it says that there is no price. But if it is set in 2 spreads, the order is set.

What should I do?

Valerius:

Good afternoon everyone!

I have an Alpari broker. How do I know its MODE_STOPLEVEL value if my broker shows this value as zero?

How do I know in how many points from the price I can set a stop on different symbols?

I tried to set the bystop in the size of spread from the price, it says that there is no price. But if it is set in 2 spreads, the order is set.

What should I do?

Zero means floating stop level. Usually it is two spreads.

Artyom Trishkin:

Zero means a floating level of stops. It is usually two spreads.

Thank you Artem.

People, tell me how to run a script from an indicator. For example, if a P>20 parameter in an indicator, run script P20...

Константин:
People, advise how to run a script from a turkey. For example if parameter P>20 in the turkey, run script P20...
Turkey fillet in cream sauce.

Number of servings: 6

One serving: 60 roubles10 kopecks.

Preparation time: 15 min.

Total cooking time: 40 min

Fillet of turkey in cream sauce - very tasty and very fast in the preparation of a dish from the series "when hungry husband comes". =))

1. Cut turkey fillets into small cubes and fry in oil (high heat) until crispy.

2. chop the onion medium-sized and grate the carrot. Add onion and carrot to the roast fillet. (If you want to add bell peppers, it is better to chop them medium.) Also add salt, pepper, other spices to taste. Fry a bit, to brown it a bit and let water out of vegetables.

3. Then pour the cream, cover and stew turkey in cream sauce on low heat for 10 to 20 minutes. Dosalivayem if necessary.

P.S.

The fattier the cream, the thicker the sauce.

The more cream you pour, the more sauce you get (maybe you need it to add to a side dish).

The longer you stew, the darker the sauce becomes.

Ingredients for 6 servings:

turkey filet

700 г

onion

2 pcs.

carrots

1-2 pcs.

sweet pepper (optional)

1 pc.

cream

300-500 ml

salt

to taste

pepper

to taste

garlic (optional)

to taste

frying oil

15-20 г

@Artyom Trishkin
Artyom Trishkin:
Turkey fillet in cream sauce.

Number of servings: 6

One serving: 60 roubles10 kopecks.

Preparation time: 15 min.

Total cooking time: 40 min

Fillet of turkey in cream sauce - very tasty and very fast in the preparation of a dish from the series "when hungry husband comes". =))

1. Cut turkey fillets into small cubes and fry in oil (high heat) until crispy.

2. chop the onion medium-sized and grate the carrot. Add onion and carrot to the roast fillet. (If you want to add bell peppers, it is better to chop them medium.) Also add salt, pepper, other spices to taste. Fry a bit, to brown it a bit and let water out of vegetables.

3. Then pour the cream, cover and stew turkey in cream sauce on low heat for 10 to 20 minutes. Dosalivayem if necessary.

P.S.

The fattier the cream, the thicker the sauce.

The more cream you pour, the more sauce you get (maybe you need it to add to a side dish).

The longer you stew, the darker the sauce becomes.

Ingredients for 6 servings:

turkey filet

700 г

onion

2 pcs.

carrots

1-2 pcs.

sweet pepper (optional)

1 pc.

cream

300-500 ml

salt

to taste

pepper

to taste

garlic (optional)

to taste

frying oil

15-20 г

Can you give any tips on how to do this?

Reason: