Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1075

Vladimir Simakov:

And if developers didn't care about stack size, and it's 1MB by default, the array (right?), declared on the stack, immediately bit off half of it. So it's not a big deal, but if the robot crashes in run-time with stack overflow error, you now know one of the possible reasons)))

Got it. too big an array. thanks.

Guys, how do I write a letter to the mql4 developers?

Seric29:
Guys, how do I write a letter to the mql4 developers?

Write to the forum - as ServiceDesk answers ONLY FINANCIAL questions.

Colleagues, advise - what is the meaning of execution of orders at 6 and sometimes 7 digit prices in the flow of 5 digit MT4 quotes?

Aleksey Mavrin:

Colleagues, advise - what is the meaning of execution of orders at 6 and sometimes 7 digit prices in the flow of 5 digit MT4 quotes?

MT5? Netting?

Vladimir Simakov:

MT5? Netting?

No, it's MT4. I also thought I'd check if it was mixed up (not my screenshot), and judging by the toolbar tabs it doesn't look like MT5. Here's a full screenshot for clarity. pepperstone broker

Aleksey Mavrin:

Colleagues, could you please advise me how to understand the execution of orders at 6- and sometimes 7-digit prices in the flow of 5-digit MT4 quotes?

As far as I remember, prices, and the value of their minimum changes, are supplied by the broker.

Greetings. Can you please tell me how graphic objects are displayed in 4K? Are they somehow scaled or are they displayed 1:1 at their pixel dimensions?

Have the developers considered making it possible to change the number of columns in multidimensional arrays, because this raises the second question, if you cannot change the number of columns, there is no point in using structures, because they are static and for each structure you have to write a function. And I would like to see the capabilities of C++ from mql, nothing has changed for 2.5 years, only little things.

If there are 2 functions (possibly overloaded) for example int Funkz(int a) int Funkz(int a, int b, int w), and further the program is compiled, which function will work faster, the first considering that it has one argument or it does not matter since the program is already built and what is described in the body, or nevertheless there is a small effect because the function arguments represent stack for which memory is reserved?
Reason: